Premium Membership | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Premium Membership

17-0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey A.J. or any Administrator that can help,

I can not post in the Premium forum, and I am not on the list of premium members in the members list thread. I got the premium membership tag when I signed up but have not been able to post in the forum. If anybody could help that would be cool.

17-0 said:
Hey A.J. or any Administrator that can help,

I can not post in the Premium forum, and I am not on the list of premium members in the members list thread. I got the premium membership tag when I signed up but have not been able to post in the forum. If anybody could help that would be cool.

best idea would be to pm a mod bro...i think wharf and aj are the ones that do the premiums

I sent a PM to A.J a couple weeks ago and have not heard back, so I though I would post here.

17-0 said:
I sent a PM to A.J a couple weeks ago and have not heard back, so I though I would post here.

I would think that the issue will be solved soon 17-0, there are others beside AJ that can help.

It was weird. I could get into the forum and the threads in the forum. I could type out my post, but when I went to submit it, I was directed back to the Premium Members Forum front page and my post was not there. Everything is cool now.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom