Premium Membership | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Premium Membership

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Hi, just for a second someone has a link to become premium member ? i will delete this thread right after then

thx

thx but isn´t there a specific amount you must spend to become premium ? or can i just use the donate section to get it ?

No problem. I'm thinking about the premium membership myself later on this month.

Aj or Muck will have to manually add the VIP award to your username if the award hack is still acting buggy.

dolfancoolio said:
what are the rewards of premium membership?

Other then the Premium award under your user info?

YOu get access to the VIP area, and the premium member area, plus you get to donate to FH and help it pay its cost for the hosting and all that.

Premium members get a two week advance opp. to get FH merchandise and such before regular members even know about the merchandise. Also, I think there are premium member contest(not sure, but I think)

im seriously considering it, i cant take all the negitivity in these posts. people are out of control

Phinz1972 said:
Other then the Premium award under your user info?

YOu get access to the VIP area, and the premium member area, plus you get to donate to FH and help it pay its cost for the hosting and all that.

Premium members get a two week advance opp. to get FH merchandise and such before regular members even know about the merchandise. Also, I think there are premium member contest(not sure, but I think)

Don't forget the secret names and handshake among members.
There is even talk that we'll soon be givin our our concubines. :D

Den54 said:
Don't forget the secret names and handshake among members.
There is even talk that we'll soon be givin our our concubines. :D

Den54, its been awhile since I last seen you post....I believe the last time I read a thread that you posted in and I saw was the one last season when I got into what the tattoo on my neck stands for...how have you been man?

*oh oh I want a secret name and handshake* lol.

I believe there is a maximum amount of people that can be premium members section so you'd have to check with AJ, Muck, or TerryTate first, Not sure though

Back
Top Bottom