Premium Membership | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Premium Membership

Phinz1972 said:
Den54, its been awhile since I last seen you post....I believe the last time I read a thread that you posted in and I saw was the one last season when I got into what the tattoo on my neck stands for...how have you been man?

*oh oh I want a secret name and handshake* lol.

I remember you friend. Did you ever get that website going?

Den54 said:
Don't forget the secret names and handshake among members.
There is even talk that we'll soon be givin our our concubines. :D

I'll be using D-Day and Pagan as my agents for the auditions. :evil:

Den54 said:
I remember you friend. Did you ever get that website going?

I've developed a few and sold them off to people, but atm, only one I am managing and built and such is one that is aimed at hiv/aids humor being put to a stop(a personal issuse with me since a family died of it and they were hurt everytime such jokes were made about the situation)

Phinz1972 said:
I've developed a few and sold them off to people, but atm, only one I am managing and built and such is one that is aimed at hiv/aids humor being put to a stop(a personal issuse with me since a family died of it and they were hurt everytime such jokes were made about the situation)

I think the site was called AFCE showdown.
RIP Lane Stanley.

Den54 said:
I think the site was called AFCE showdown.
RIP Lane Stanley.

Flunked out idea that is now redirecting to Finheaven because it was pointless to have a football site about the AFC East when all the info you could dream about was on Finheaven(its servers and such are alos at the disposal of fh)

Back
Top Bottom