Premium/VIP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Premium/VIP

bullseyeguy said:
Whats the difference?
VIP is 36.00 a year for access to the VIP forum. That money help the site continue to keep running. The premium membership is by invite only and is 85.00 a year. This also helps contribute to the site. You get access to VIP forum, and premium mebership forum and 10% off at the Finheaven store as well.:wink:

Thanks FFIC, I didnt even know there was a Premium forum, or a store...
Im thinking about getting the VIP though, mainly just so I can have my own smiley....

bullseyeguy said:
Thanks FFIC, I didnt even know there was a Premium forum, or a store...
Im thinking about getting the VIP though, mainly just so I can have my own smiley....
Bro giving to this site and helping out is enough for me. I enjoy the site so much I will probably re-new my premium membership 6 months a head of time. Members don't have any idea how much it costs to run this site and to continually make the necessary upgrades for members to enjoy on a daily basis. Be a great member and your smiley will come in due time. Set the example, and your smiley will come!:wink:

http://www.footballfanatics.com/?partner_id=395

i have a question,if you buy the premium membership does that mean your a vip to and you get the vip badge:confused:

dorsaroll156 said:
i have a question,if you buy the premium membership does that mean your a vip to and you get the vip badge:confused:
Get the VIP first with 36.00 to finheaven. Be an outstanding member and you may get a Premium Membership invite.:wink:

305TillIDie said:
i was thinking about joining to get my own smiley too..:wink:
Joining VIP doesn't mean you get your own smiliey. You get some indepth talk in the VIP forum. The smiley situation is up to the staff.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Get the VIP first with 36.00 to finheaven. Be an outstanding member and you may get a Premium Membership invite.:wink:
if i get the vip 36.00 one..do i get the badge as soon as possible or i have to get the Premium Membership invite in order to get the badge?

305TillIDie said:
if i get the vip 36.00 one..do i get the badge as soon as possible or i have to get the Premium Membership invite in order to get the badge?
To get the VIP badge when you sign up and pay the 36.00 you will get your badge. If you don't get it right away, let us know and we will hook it up.:wink:

Remember without this great site where would you go? Where would you make the friends that you made here? Just wanted to bring those two points up.:wink: We are a Great Family here.:ffic:

i plan on buying the vip membership when i get some money:lol:im broke right now

I just signed up for VIP today but I don't think it associated my payment with my login id. It didn't ask me anything so I didn't give it a new one. But when I login with my id drdolphin it says I'm not VIP. Does it take a while for the database to be updated or did I do it wrong?

Back
Top Bottom