Preseason Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Games

josekareh

Finfansince75
Reaction score
Last 2 or 3 years all 64 preseason games have been televised by NFL Network...

Do you guys have any idea if it will be the same this year once this jerk-off lockout ends???

Well I would assume that since they are going to be wanting to get every one back into football after the lockout has pissed every one off that they will likely show all the games again..........

i never had NFL network until this season so forgive me. But im trying to figure out howe they were able to broadcast every games seeing as how a lot of the games are played at he exact same time? I appreciate the help

yeah each day of the week they will show tha games that was played on sunday it takes about all week to watch them all lol

I payed the $20 for the pre-season package on NFL.com. I don't get NFL Network with my cable provider, and I live in NY, so...

Heard anything???

Saw an ad today on NFLN under their "Get back to football" campaign that they will be carrying all preason games again, 6 or 8 of them will be live (can't remember the exact number). Checked the NFLN site so I could provide a link, but couldn't find anything. They'll probably start advertising it more heavily in the coming week, and we'll actually find out which games will be aired when.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was scrolling ahead on my comcast box and it looks like there are games that will start airing around the 9th of August. Hope that helps. It does not tell me what teams though says to be announced.

Back
Top Bottom