Preseason is exactly a week away! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason is exactly a week away!

Dolfan73

Finally Back Home
Reaction score
Everyone pumped for preseason! I know its not the real season but hell its only a week away until we get to see what our boys can do. I for one cannot wait. There is still plenty to happy about. Great defense, the X factor on offense and 20 games to watch. It's really sh*tty that Ricky ditched us, Boston is hurt. But theres still going to be plenty of other playmakers. We just gotta give everyone a chance and see who's ready to bring it. This could still be our year. With parity the way it is in the NFL, and as Tony D' Amato would say "any given sunday" we can come out of the fog and still be a nasty competitor. I for one will NOT give up on this season, as no other true dolfans will. It's ok to be realistic, but hope for the best and expect the worst. We will at least whoop up on the Bills and Jets. That always puts a smile on my face.

i will still be rooting and cheering lik crzy for the Dolphins, but im pretty depressed about this season. This is by far the least excitment ive ever had for an NFL season. This may change once i see the first kickoff, but right now im just dissapointed.

Don't get me wrong. I went ape sh*t last night when I got off of work and came here and saw the news. I was all gloom and doom. But u just have to put it into perspective. We have some very talented rb's. McMike is pretty good. And maybe, just maybe some of our lesser known Wr's will step up. It's all in there hands now. I just don't wanna be all sad and p*ssified by the situation.

I for one am glad that preseason is about to start. Not to say I felt like had been punched in the stomach when I got up and heard the news about David Boston. But who knows what is going to happen I don't, heck none of us do. I just hope things will work out in the dolphins favor. You can never tell about the this crazy league. No one in there right mind would have thought the Panthers would have went to the Super Bowl last year either. I am not saying we are going to the "Big Show", but never say never. Either way I just hope Wayne wakes up and gets us new Coach no matter how the season turns out. I am just afraid that if we do have a good season he will sign Dave to another extension. So lets all get ready for some football even if it is preseaon. Thank God I have the NFL Network so I can see more than 1 Dolphin preseason game. Alright Miami

Are any games gonna be on national tv. I don't have nfl network so i'm hoping there's at least one game on espn, abc, cbs etc. Last year i saw the falcons game and that was great.

dolphinsfan69 said:
Are any games gonna be on national tv. I don't have nfl network so i'm hoping there's at least one game on espn, abc, cbs etc. Last year i saw the falcons game and that was great.
no, i dont beleive so. Im sure some bars will tho.

CirclingWagons said:
That means you still have 1 more week of unintentional FO comedy
Front office comedy, you should talk, the Bills have a laughing stock for front office management. :roflmao: :roflmao:

hey dolphinsfan69 check either ESPN or NFL.com. they have the schedules of the nationally televised games. I wrote down the days of the games on my calendar, but did not put the network, since I have got NFL channel I knew I was going to get to see them all. But those 2 websites should give you the info you need. Alright Miami

No sense being down about the season BEFORE we even play a down-it will take at least 6 losses to knock us out-it's about time we went into the season as an underdog-even if only to beat up the Pats, Bills, and stinkin' Jets-I'm still up for a Ricky jersey bonfire though-anybody with me?

Back
Top Bottom