Preseason Top 25 Coaches Poll released today - Crimson Tide #1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Top 25 Coaches Poll released today - Crimson Tide #1

FSU Bama is looking like an epic match up to start the year!

No doubt. Playoff game right off the bat.

What do you think about these coaches ranking Michigan at #9? They lose basically 20 starters off a 3 loss team and begin at #9....I don't buy it. Especially not with that group of QB's.

They'll end up in the 20's somewhere.

What do you think about these coaches ranking Michigan at #9? They lose basically 20 starters off a 3 loss team and begin at #9....I don't buy it. Especially not with that group of QB's.

They're also 9 in the AP. I think they'll surprise a lot of people. Don't like the thought of Speight at QB. Peters is the most talented but reports are he's not vocal enough for Harbaugh. DL is fine and the LB corps better than last year. Keep an eye on Rashan Gary and Devin Bush Jr. Secondary is a question mark with 3 freshmen starting. On the offensive side Asiasi transferring hurts. The RBs saw plenty of game time last year. WRs are young but far more talented. Donovan Peoples Jones will make an impact as a true freshman. All around they are far more athletic then years past and this is where we get a good look at Harbaugh's first couple of classes.

I think they're still a couple years away from competing at Bama or Ohio State's level. Very young football team that will be fun to watch develop.

They're also 9 in the AP. I think they'll surprise a lot of people. Don't like the thought of Speight at QB. Peters is the most talented but reports are he's not vocal enough for Harbaugh. DL is fine and the LB corps better than last year. Keep an eye on Rashan Gary and Devin Bush Jr. Secondary is a question mark with 3 freshmen starting. On the offensive side Asiasi transferring hurts. The RBs saw plenty of game time last year. WRs are young but far more talented. Donovan Peoples Jones will make an impact as a true freshman. All around they are far more athletic then years past and this is where we get a good look at Harbaugh's first couple of classes.

I think they're still a couple years away from competing at Bama or Ohio State's level. Very young football team that will be fun to watch develop.

Peoples-Jones could be as good as Braylon Edwards by the time he's done. But I have you guys starting off 0-1 with a loss to Florida. Followed by 3 more potential losses at Penn St., at Wisconsin, and vs. Ohio St.

9-3 is about the best I can see Michigan. Have to win a bowl game to reach 10 wins in my opinion.

All I can fathom is the media shoving Harbaugh and Wolverines down their throats constantly has affected how the coaches ranked Michigan. I wouldn't start em in the top 10 personally. Like I mentioned previously, I think around 20 is where they end up. We'll find out.

They're also 9 in the AP. Though I think top 10 is probably not in the cards I think they finish in the teens. Don't like the thought of Speight at QB. Peters is the most talented but reports are he's not vocal enough for Harbaugh. DL is fine and the LB corps better than last year. Keep an eye on Rashan Gary and Devin Bush Jr. Secondary is a question mark with 3 freshmen starting. On the offensive side Asiasi transferring hurts. The RBs saw plenty of game time last year. WRs are young but far more talented. Donovan Peoples Jones will make an impact as a true freshman. All around they are far more athletic then years past and this is the introduction to Harbaugh recruited players.

Peoples-Jones could be as good as Braylon Edwards by the time he's done. But I have you guys starting off 0-1 with a loss to Florida. Followed by 3 more potential losses at Penn St., at Wisconsin, and vs. Ohio St.

9-3 is about the best I can see Michigan. Have to win a bowl game to reach 10 wins in my opinion.

All I can fathom is the media shoving Harbaugh and Wolverines down their throats constantly has affected how the coaches ranked Michigan. I wouldn't start em in the top 10 personally. Like I mentioned previously, I think around 20 is where they end up. We'll find out.
Can't say I disagree with 9-3. I think they win one of Florida, Wiscy, PSU or the Buckeyes.

These big programs mean a ton in money and it is a lot easier to sell number 9 Michigan vs whoever then number 21 Michigan. Adverts will eat it up.

As for Bama/ Noles...thank goodness it is week one, a loss for either shouldn't really hurt their rankings and both should be is position for a playoff rematch at the end of the season.

They still have a lot of talent and a very manageable schedule. As long as they have Harbaugh, they'll get the benefit of the doubt in their ranking. I can't complain much, FSU has been over-ranked coming into the season a few times based on legacy more than talent at times.

This year's FSU squad is going to be very, very tough as long as the offensive line gels but we have a brutal schedule. If we somehow run the board, no one can claim we didn't have a strong enough schedule. Bama, Clemson, Louisville, Notre Dame, Miami, and Florida plus the ACC championship game are on the slate.

I think Michigan starts off 0-1 as well ...

They lost a ton of talent and Harbaugh hasn't had enough recruiting cycles to fully put his stamp on the team yet. Not to mention they don't necessarily have a QB. I'm a big fan of the training wheel games for UF - for obvious reasons for those paying attention - but of all the times to begin a season with a game like this ... I'll take it.

Bama FSU should be a blast. I don't know who to thank for that match up to start the season but they ****ing nailed it. I don't have any doubt this will be another juggernaut Bama team but I am extremely interested in how Francois has matured and responds to the pressure. If he can take it to the next level they have the talent to be pretty scary. I just hope UF finally has a QB again so that end of the season game can mean what it used to.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but this has the makings of what could be a special college football season. There are a lot of teams poised to make some noise this year. Teams with talent and QBs. After this Tannehill bullshit I'm ready.

Keep an eye on #18

I completely forgot they have a college team in Miami...

giphy.gif

You'll remember us soon enough brother FSU :)

Back
Top Bottom