Preseason: Vikings Vs. Cardinals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason: Vikings Vs. Cardinals

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
As advertised the kid has fantastic mobility in the pocket. But and I know it's early, the kid leaves much to be desired considering people were talking about giving up as much as 3-4 first rounds picks for him. He's been all over the place on accuracy and ball placement. He's been bailing the pocket way too early at times.

According to the announcers this has been his best game of the preseason.

Of course, he's young, it's only preseason and we have a long way to go. But early on I don't see what the colossal hype has been about.

Finally, Has Kyler Murray always been a flat-footed thrower?

As advertised the kid has fantastic mobility in the pocket. But and I know it's early, the kid leaves much to be desired considering people were talking about giving up as much as 3-4 first rounds picks for him. He's been all over the place on accuracy and ball placement. He's been bailing the pocket way too early at times.

Of course, he's young, it's only preseason and we have a long way to go. But early on I don't see what the colossal hype has been about.

Who is we?

Man this over critiquing young QB’s is so annoying.

Too bad Rosen didn't get your level of sympathy and he wasn't even anointed the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Who cares, it’s his first year. It’s so dumb trying to gauge a first year QB whether he has it or not. And I really don’t care about whether he’s advertised or not. Useless thread. Or clickbait at best

I mean I think Kyler can be a very good player, but I do think some of this generational talent talk was a bit overblown. Let's not forget that Cardinals are a very poorly constructed team. And while Kyler Murray will more than likely be able to put big numbers up, he's going to see a lot of things he's never seen defensively

Back
Top Bottom