Preseason Week 3 GAMEDAY Thread | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason Week 3 GAMEDAY Thread

You know when you really think about it Matt Moore may be responsible for more points than anyone else in the preseason. Unfortunately the other teams that scored all those points.

Moore's problem is he always to hit the homerun on every play never takes what the defense gives him right in front

All preseason games look like puke once the starters come out. The penalties and turnovers make it unwatchable.

Matt Moore 5/10 68 6.8 0 1 2-24 32.5

Give the bum the hook...

I hope they don't put Freeman in just yet, I'd still like a chance to win this game.

Not that Moore greatly improves our chances...

Moore cost us 6 point - 2 field goals - and one of the 3 turn overs lead to 3 Atlanta points.
Ive seen enough of him today.

It just seems like he can make a couple positive plays and then the negative play comes.

On a Moore positive note, the stadium is looking really nice.

And you guys thought we were a playoff team...

This is the first time I have watched the game on TV this year and i am not impressed in the least. Tannehill can dink and dunk well but we have NOTHING else. miller is a clueless floundering indecisive flop. This offense has no attack, no bite at all. They get an occasional nice play but they CANNOT EXECUTE worth a flip and make the plays when needed.

This MIGHT be an 8-8 team.

This is the first time I have watched the game on TV this year and i am not impressed in the least. Tannehill can dink and dunk well but we have NOTHING else. miller is a clueless floundering indecisive flop. This offense has no attack, no bite at all. They get an occasional nice play but they CANNOT EXECUTE worth a flip and make the plays when needed.

I do not agree. Our starters will be great. Our depth is young and inexperienced. If we get on a roll to start the season, we will make the playoffs.

Wow I watched all the games and first team has looked good to me. And that 6 play drive was not dink and dunk. Miller had some dang good runs tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's unfortunate to be you tbh.

Back
Top Bottom