Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season

Gillislee is up and down he flashes one play than fumbles the next. I'm taking James over Gillislee.

He fumbled once? And he's looked very consistent tonight. Lemike had the ugliest fumble of the preseason on that return.

I have no idea what is happening at kicker. None.

If it IS Sturgis, the guy has barely kicked the last few weeks. If it is Franks, they are putting a lot of faith in a rookie from a small school. I wonder if they go after a cut from another team.

Very odd how they are splitting the reps.

I give my support to LaMike based on his speed and breakaway ability. I like him back on kickoffs and punts and I think he's a good contrast to the other backs.

Rizzi needs to crack the whip after the game . . . . too many damn penalties on specials tonight.

Have we hit 30 penalties yet? I don't know with these penalties. The refs are completely checked out of this game and I'd hope we're not actually THAT sloppy.

I'm not sure of his name, but my older brother refers to the referee as, "the ladies man" from SNL

Gilleslee only had that one fumble this preseason...

LoL @ Nat Moore . . . did he just say "Dan Carpenter really likes Jake Stoneburner"

I have no idea what is happening at kicker. None.

If it IS Sturgis, the guy has barely kicked the last few weeks. If it is Franks, they are putting a lot of faith in a rookie from a small school. I wonder if they go after a cut from another team.

Very odd how they are splitting the reps.
What school did Dan Carpenter kick at? lol...you make up some crap sometimes Hayden.

Back
Top Bottom