Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 4 Gameday thread - aka the least important game of the season

I wonder if Chris McCain is surprise cut. I would keep him, but I just wonder.

I think he can give pass rush snaps if there are injuries at DE, but again, I just wonder.

I wonder if Chris McCain is surprise cut. I would keep him, but I just wonder.

I think he can give pass rush snaps if there are injuries at DE, but again, I just wonder.

Sad to see the optimism surrounding McCain vanish in just a few weeks.. I think if the cut comes down to McCain or an extra CB (Bowman, Davis) then I think they'll keep him. The staff know what he can do, and he can do it physically at the NFL level.. He just needs more cooking.

Well I'm here in my Landry Jersey. Looking forward to seeing guys fight to make this team.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Guys, I'm out of town on just an iPad in a hotel. WheRe can I get audio (video?) for the game? Does the Dolphins app have game audio?

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 4m4 minutes ago
For what it's worth, 1st team OL in pregame drills -- LT Albert, LG Thomas, C Pouncey, RG Turner, RT James. No changes.

Dont cut chris mccain...hes got all the physical abilities...playing off the los is a process...give it another camp

I think hes probably the plan b strong still anyways right now

Guys, I'm out of town on just an iPad in a hotel. WheRe can I get audio (video?) for the game? Does the Dolphins app have game audio?

940 winz iheart radio - link/info should also be on the miamidolphins website - and check your private messages

Put Tannehill in for one drive with Parker then pull them both. Let our $90 million dollar man play with his new toy!!!

Edit: Sounds like our starting oline is warming up too. Its happening!!!!

I just don't see any way/shape/form we cut Chris McCain. It's awesome that Tripp is playing and also crazy Parker is playing... praying for no injuries tonight

I haven't heard much about chris mccain on special teams
. If he has that ability I think he easily sticks

Dont cut chris mccain...hes got all the physical abilities...playing off the los is a process...give it another camp

I think hes probably the plan b strong still anyways right now

I agree. I just wonder. I like that he can give some pass rush at DE if one of the 4 DE's got hurt.

John Congemi wondered aloud during the pre game about McCain getting cut and gave some rationale behind it. It made me think that it could happen. I do not want to see it either.

Back
Top Bottom