Press conference transcript | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Press conference transcript

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I guess there was one today......a short one.

click me, click me!!

Sam Simmons suffered a "significant" ankle injury.....nothing about thomas being concussed. :confused:

Probably don't want to let on too much at this point. Way to early to give Dallas a heads up if Zach is still got cobwebs.

Amazing he actually showed some character. I hope he really has changed.

clear.gif

Angry Dolphins: Your sig pic is almost the same moment that I captured with my digital camera. Where did you find that picture?

clear.gif

you got that high of a quality picture from a digital camera?! I dont think Ive ever seen a digi cam catch a moving object with as little blur as that, very impressive!

anyways... go to the Dolphins website, and on the right they have the picture of McKnight taking the pass 80 yards. Click on the Game Info & Photos link, then on the Game Day Live Photo Gallery link. Finally, youll get to a gallery...and find This

You can also find them by going Here At this link, you can find any photos from any game all year

Todd Perry worked with the first group today. Jamie Nails practiced today. On a limited basis, but he practiced. From that standpoint, the only real injury is Sam Simmons. He does have a significant ankle injury. We are still in the process of evaluating that right now.â€Â
that was about all the "news" he had

Back
Top Bottom