Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Press Conference

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
I forgot to tune in to the PC today... anyone catch it and want to fill us in so we don't have to wait for a transcript?

That smoke he is blowing is just him exhaling after sucking on a crack pipe.

Still in denial that he's not going to make the playoffs, and his job is toast?

here it is...

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3053
Opening statements) – “I know what the attitude is outside this building concerning our season and our football team, but let me just say that in this house and the atmosphere and the belief in this building is that we are still alive. We are still in this thing and that’s the approach we’re taking getting ready for Buffalo. So the season is far from being over. I know some things have to happen but what we control is Buffalo this week and then we have the Jets obviously the week after that. The way our offense has played the last couple of weeks, there should be some optimism. We scored some points. I think we’ve gained some confidence the last couple of weeks.

On if he spoke with team owner Wayne Huizenga after the game) – “Yes, we talked about the game.â€Â

(On if he will share what they talked about) – “No, I don ¢t really want to. I could, but why would I?â€Â
:nono:

Back
Top Bottom