*presses the mute button* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*presses the mute button*

I feel bad for Vermeil.. Some bad luck here getting Laringitis the day of the game..

He did a great job on MNF on the first game of the season..

Vertical Limit said:
I know right. lol Next season, I'm getting the entire package. :shakeno: Tired of this crap.

You don't get NFL Network either?

Man, I thought people in WNY and some of Texas were the only ones.

But I'm switching to DirecTV ASAP.

directv basic package here costs just the same as reg. cable and you get more channels.

get a 5 room package with 5 of your buddys. instead of keepin them in the same house just have each person take one home.....get the best deal you can and split the bill in fifths.

culpepper2chambers said:
wow does vermiel sound bad tonite.......not to mention kermit the frog

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:
i feel bad for vermeil just because he has to sit next to a gumbel for 3 1/2 hours

culpepper2chambers said:
directv basic package here costs just the same as reg. cable and you get more channels.

get a 5 room package with 5 of your buddys. instead of keepin them in the same house just have each person take one home.....get the best deal you can and split the bill in fifths.

That's exactly what I'm thinking of doing.

If Vermeil had laryngitis couldn't they find a replacement for him? :confused:

Vermeil was so bad, they got rid of him at halftime. :sidelol:

Roman529 said:
If Vermeil had laryngitis couldn't they find a replacement for him? :confused:

Vermeil was actually the replacement for Collinsworth.

Man, was this bad. 1st half was the worst commentary I've ever heard. Vermeil sounded like a Disney character, and the other guy sounded like a deeper voiced Mickey Mouse. I couldn't stand it. Then Dick disappeared for some reason and a guy who sounded like Kornheiser came in. They needed Faulk to balance out the universe.

Yea, does anyone what the heck happened after halftime? I fell asleep near the end of the 2nd quarter, and I wake up in the 3rd hearing this new voice and no Vermeil!

Back
Top Bottom