Preston Williams???? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams????

Parker will get a big boost to, Williams more than likely draws the other teams top cover corner something Parker use to, Parker now going against number 2 CB.

Are you sure Parker going against a number 2 is a certain win?

Wow...

All this after one preseason game?

Yeah, It's a lot premature. But the kids talent can't be denied. He dominated at college, he's showed up at TC, and now he has in his 1st preseason game.
All evidence, thus far, points to continued success.

76gvvrdf5ff31.jpg

I'm with CK, dude is legit. Looks more like a willy vet than a first year player with the way he runs routes and beats press coverage.

Sometimes gas mask bongs and bad pro days add up to great steals for our team. Lets hope it proves true in this case too.

Next years draft is stacked at WR and CB. I'd take one of each.

We have guys with speed, we have guys with size, and we have RB's that have both (even if we don't have a true 3 down RB). Even our FB can catch well. We know the Pats love to throw to backs.

Use Gesicki correctly and he will surprise. I loved seeing quick slants and seam routes last night. New coaching staff seems to have a clue. Use him like the Pats use Hernandez.

If Davis pans out at RT, and we go buy a couple of proven guards, Rosen might look like the real deal.

Heck we could trot out a 22 package and still have the speed to run a 4 verticals play. If only we had the OL to let it develop!

Some of ya'll are gonna be mad when Williams has 20 catches for 200 yards all year lol.

Never expect a rookie WR to be great day one. Much less a UDFA.

Some of ya'll are gonna be mad when Williams has 20 catches for 200 yards all year lol.

I think he will get moments to shine. Will be an interesting upcoming season. I will need to find my favorite place to go and watch the games this year. I will find my local business to support as I don't think I am getting Direct tv again.

What is your deal? You never fail to be THAT guy.

I work at Colorado State University and love to see our Rams picked up by the Dolphins. I am glad our local scout got his wish. Would have loved to see LB Shaq Barrett picked up by Miami back in 2014 but the Broncos grabbed him as an UDFA.

Back
Top Bottom