Preston Williams | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

I believe they said at the time that it was not a complete tear and he didnt need surgery.

I don't remember seeing/reading that anywhere -- and I was actively looking for an update.

There was never a mention of anything on the Dolphins website...

But I do remember reading "something" that stated a LONG protracted recovery including

misssing OTAs and significant TC time -- can't remember if that was a team release or

some tweet ****!

Legit update would be very welcome for the fan base!

In spite of William's stellar play, if I'm Miami I'm hedging my bets and drafting one of these incredible WR prospects with at least one of the 2nd day picks. You just don't know if William's will come back 100%. I think they said he's going to miss all of the offseason and training camp. Baylor WR Denzel Mims fits the mold of a taller more physical WR, Miami has been signing since Flores has become coach. I'd take a swing on his enormous talent. He'd be incredible in Miami's offense, along side A rejuvenated DeVante Parker, Allen Hurns and a healthy Preston Williams.

Damn fine basketball team as well!

:lol:

I don't remember seeing/reading that anywhere -- and I was actively looking for an update.

There was never a mention of anything on the Dolphins website...

But I do remember reading "something" that stated a LONG protracted recovery including

misssing OTAs and significant TC time -- can't remember if that was a team release or

some tweet ****!

Legit update would be very welcome for the fan base!

I asked on Twitter and someone said he posted a picture of himself in a hospital bed in a Johnny. Assumption is he had surgery.

Isn't that what ended up costing Tannehill a year? Skipping the surgery then going on to tear it a few days into camp.
That's Miami's crack staff med team. For a professional team with ties to such a highly regarded college and hospital, our med staff is the worst.

I asked on Twitter and someone said he posted a picture of himself in a hospital bed in a Johnny. Assumption is he had surgery.

Thanks! Would certainly be "professional" for the team to release a statement re
the "successful surgery etc." rather than treat this like a top secret black op!

For gawds snakes a bunch of us fans fell in love with this kid and we
WANT TO KNOW how he's doing and...

Talk about a sport projecting an opaque barrier between the players and fans!

In spite of William's stellar play, if I'm Miami I'm hedging my bets and drafting one of these incredible WR prospects with at least one of the 2nd day picks. You just don't know if William's will come back 100%. I think they said he's going to miss all of the offseason and training camp. Baylor WR Denzel Mims fits the mold of a taller more physical WR, Miami has been signing since Flores has become coach. I'd take a swing on his enormous talent. He'd be incredible in Miami's offense, along side A rejuvenated DeVante Parker, Allen Hurns and a healthy Preston Williams.

If Miami is looking at tnother big body wr in the draft, I would like to see Chase Claypool of Notre Dame in Dolphin uniform. 6'5 220-225 with decent hands and speed. I think if he played in a more wide open passing offense he would be rated higher as a draft prospect.

Back
Top Bottom