pretty stupid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pretty stupid

brent

Starter
Reaction score
they should have traded down in the draft and taken Smiley! Give a 4th was dumb. They could have picked up draft choices and got the same player in the early second. JJ the GM would have traded down.

brent said:
they should have traded down in the draft and taken Smiley! Give a 4th was dumb. They could have picked up draft choices and got the same player in the early second. JJ the GM would have traded down.

Quit your :cry:

brent said:

How do you know they did not try?

Maybe the team/s he wanted to trade with, to get the guy they wanted, would not go with it.

An Ogun trade would have been the best way we could have gotten extra picks this year and it did not happen..

brent said:

I would have preferred this as well. Then again like was mentioned above. We may not have had anybody willing to trade. I will maintain my confidence in Spielman at this point.

In the press conference, Rick mentioned some trade down conversations. Fact is guys, like it or not, he wanted Carey. He felt he was the best player available and at a position of great need. He wanted Carey and he did what it took to make it happed. Frankly, I like the decisiveness.

pilotfish said:
In the press conference, Rick mentioned some trade down conversations. Fact is guys, like it or not, he wanted Carey. He felt he was the best player available and at a position of great need. He wanted Carey and he did what it took to make it happed. Frankly, I like the decisiveness.

***EXACTLY!***

C'mon

The decision and the pick are a good one. Wait and see. The Wale deal obviously did not come thru which I even thought would happen. He'll be a Fin for another year and he won't sit out because teams will forget about him by next year if he doesn't make any noise this year.

Carey is a diamond in the rough if his ankles hold up. He had to play instead of recover for a week or two in his senior year. He's aggressive with an attitude. Plus he's staying home and that's what he wants......There's an huge potential upside to this.

Now let's get a good receiver and my day will be good.

Back
Top Bottom