Price and Spikes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Price and Spikes

Barker

i love the dolphins
Reaction score
First off, you can have PP. I have heard numerous people on here say that he is better than Moulds! LMFAO! Your're all fooling yourselves completly! Price isn't even in the same league. Statistically, yes. Talent wise, no freakin way. I don't know what you guys are smoking saying EM drops more passes than PP! I remember 1 maybe 2 big drops Eric had this year. Peerless? I think I can think of one for every game. He can't break a tackle worth a crap either. Personaly, I won't care when leaves, which he will. I'm anxious to watch Reed show his stuff. Sure, he's slower, but thats about it. He is a WAY better route runner. And he's one of the toughest WR's I've seen in awhile, he has what I like to call the Shockey mentallity. If he can't run around you, than he'll merely run over you. He's a champ at breaking tackles. No, he is not the deep threat that PP is but he'll get the tough yards. Plus we already have Moulds as a deep threat. PP wants #1 money and when it comes down to it, all he'll ever be is a #2. And as for the thing about Spikes. Keep dreaming! He probably won't even be leaving the Bungholes because they will franchise him. But if they didn't he's coming to Buffalo. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Bills fan either. The Bills are adamantly interested in him as you probably already know, and so is he. I don't think any of you read what he said did you? After the Bills beat Cinnci a couple weeks ago, he was quoted saying to numerous sources that, "Its definatly a possibilty" and the kicker? "I really felt at home here, the fans made me feel great."
Now I can understand the possibility thing, but feeling at home? Nobody says that unless they wanna be there. IMO I don't know why you guys would want him anyway. You already have a killer D. Why wouldn't you work on the need positions. Like the OL or that pitiful WR crew! LOL! Anyways, I can't wait to see London and Takeo crushing Ricky next year! I hope you guys can pick up PP or some WR in the draft. You have 2 good receivers (Chambers and McMichael), I'd say you need the help! Good luck in the offseason!

Originally posted by Barker
First off, you can have PP. I have heard numerous people on here say that he is better than Moulds! LMFAO! Your're all fooling yourselves completly! Price isn't even in the same league. Statistically, yes. Talent wise, no freakin way. I don't know what you guys are smoking

Well I hope our guys get to smoke whatever your on because that's some good ****.

First of all 99% of people here know he's not better the Moulds. 2nd of all half the people here don't want Price and 3rd of all only 1% of people want Price at his asking price.

I'd say that holds up better then your knowledge of anything pertaining to the phins.

Well, thats good to know. And true my knowledge of the phins is obviously not as good as yours. Just seemed like of the few posts I read, that was what seemed to be correct. Maybe I just read the posts of those few people.

Back
Top Bottom