Prime Time Throwing Love At Marino And Mark Brothers. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prime Time Throwing Love At Marino And Mark Brothers.

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score
Prime Time being interviewed on Dan Patrick Show. He is asked which QB he would want to play with. Montana and Marino instantly pop up for Deion. Throws love at Marino and the Mark brothers.

5:40 mark

I remember Duper smoking Deion...

The Things Marino could do are rediculous...The things a young Marino could do in this age of rules favoring the pass would be almost unfair.

But Brady is known as the GOAT, Ok, sure.

84 season that offense was bad. if dolphins had made SB again bears. they would beat them. 49ers was bad match up. if Marino was young he would be best QB in nfl today

84 season that offense was bad. if dolphins had made SB again bears. they would beat them. 49ers was bad match up.

Well, in fairness, the Miami defense was getting bad too, aging quickly. They were ok playing with a lead where they didn't have to worry about the run but they were not great. Don't forget Miami had some good fortune in that game against the Bears in that McMahon was hurt and didn't play much. I think they put him in later in the game for some reason. I thought Walter Payton was going to score every time they gave him a carry. He was so good. That one TD that bounced off I think it was Otis Wilson's head right into Mark Clayton's arms helped too. Miami rode an incredible first half to win that game.

The Things Marino could do are rediculous...The things a young Marino could do in this age of rules favoring the pass would be almost unfair.

it all started with the tuck rule...that's when the game started shifting around the QB and his needs...if Marino was a QB in this Mickey Mouse day and age of football, he'd throw CONSISTENTLY, for 60+ TD's a year...

There are things Aaron Rodgers can do that no one else can. He might be the most overall physically gifted QB ever but it takes more than that to be GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom