Prisco: "After Further Review: Tannehill coming into his own in crunch time" | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco: "After Further Review: Tannehill coming into his own in crunch time"

obviously I do as I don't just cite boxscores w/o context. I don't pretend a guy had a great game b/c his stat line was good. It's about how those #s are accumulated not about the final #s.

No, you just pretend a guy (Sanchez) had a great game..... ever......

obviously I do as I don't just cite boxscores w/o context. I don't pretend a guy had a great game b/c his stat line was good. It's about how those #s are accumulated not about the final #s.

Let me ask you some serious questions.

Do you think Sanchez will be the starting QB on an NFL team next season?

Do you think it will be with the Jets?

Would these questions even be asked if anyone really thought he was a top 10 QB?

so ignore me, it will be your loss. You guys clearly have no clue what you are watching if you think Ryan was great against us and Pitt. If you want to pretend b/c he had nice #s go ahead and fool yourselves.

No, to the contrary, if you ever thought Sanchez was worth more than 2 first rounders or less than the best 5 Qbs in the league, or a top 10 QB although everyone's eyes say 27th, or that his teammates last season brought him down instead of the other way around (PFF rated the '12 jest OL as 3rd best in the league... and it's Tannehill who turned players like Clay, Hartline and Matthews into viable weapons, and no doubt would have even made Gates look better and kerley look downright good).. or that Sanchez played well in the SD gift but Tannehill didn't in the come from behind in the frigid tundra, then it's YOU who has continually proved that you're as astute in evaluating QB play as Rex is at guaranteeing SB victories.

Of course no matter how stinky, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'd caution anyone who's inclined to put more in yours than deserved because the BS is sandwiched in with other diversionary BS, to consider your ridiculous opinion of one of the worst starters in the league over the last 4 years before giving it an iota of credence.

Holy **** I laughed so hard.. Post of the year right here!
Boo hoo hoo..... Marky Mark WASN'T a bad QB.... do you stomp your feet and whine like a girl when you type that crap?

Let me see if I can explain how historically huge a joke Sanchez has become.

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT!!!!!!!!. but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM!!!!!! , but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown by the rival NE Patriots......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS ON A NATIONALLY TELEVISED THANKSGIVING DAY GAME!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown by the rival NE Patriots on a nationally televised Thanksgiving Day game......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS ON A NATIONALLY TELEVISED THANKSGIVING DAY GAME AND THE PLAY (AND S@NCHEZ) BECAME AN INTERNATIONAL JOKE!!!!!!

I've mentioned this before but I have a friend from the UK who doesn't follow American football, so I asked him what he thought about the London games. His only response was "Buttfumble."

I did a double take and asked him what he meant. Apparently, it's been on all the sports shows over there. It's literally the ONLY thing he knows about American football. He knows the butt fumble.

The Butt Fumble truly is an international ambassador for the sport.

Boo hoo hoo..... Marky Mark WASN'T a bad QB.... do you stomp your feet and whine like a girl when you type that crap?

Let me see if I can explain how historically huge a joke Sanchez has become.

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT!!!!!!!!. but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM!!!!!! , but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown by the rival NE Patriots......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS ON A NATIONALLY TELEVISED THANKSGIVING DAY GAME!!!!!!, but, he didn't just run into his lineman's butt and fumble the ball and have it recovered by the other team and have it returned for a touchdown by the rival NE Patriots on a nationally televised Thanksgiving Day game......

HE RAN INTO HIS LINEMAN'S BUTT AND FUMBLED THE BALL AND IT WAS RECOVERED BY THE OTHER TEAM AND IT WAS RETURNED FOR A TOUCHDOWN AND IT WAS AGAINST THE RIVAL NE PATRIOTS ON A NATIONALLY TELEVISED THANKSGIVING DAY GAME AND THE PLAY (AND S@NCHEZ) BECAME AN INTERNATIONAL JOKE!!!!!!

OMG i can't believe i missed this gem of a post! LMAO

Let me see if I can explain how historically huge a joke buttfumble has become.

Talk about your "horrendous" plays! But to his credit, he did lead the league in "Butt6's"

Aside from "Superfan" the whole world is crazy!!!
rtpyu1-1.jpg

I've mentioned this before but I have a friend from the UK who doesn't follow American football, so I asked him what he thought about the London games. His only response was "Buttfumble."

I did a double take and asked him what he meant. Apparently, it's been on all the sports shows over there. It's literally the ONLY thing he knows about American football. He knows the butt fumble.

The Butt Fumble truly is an international ambassador for the sport.

That is b/c we are relevant, you guys had your version of the buttfumble last week and it is already forgotten b/c Miami is irrelevant.

how did we embarrass ourselves last week?
yeah. last week the field goal attempt? at least it wasn't our QB single handedly losing the game with an epic hilarious Sanchez. Oh and we won the game. so I guess it wasn't as bad as that time when the jests lost to the pats.

That is b/c we are relevant, you guys had your version of the buttfumble last week and it is already forgotten b/c Miami is irrelevant.

Or, it might be, I don't know, because:

1. It involved a punter, not our supposed franchise QB.
2. We won the game.
3. It didn't involve anyone's derriere meeting a player on the same team's face.

Also, about the relevancy thing...the Miami Dolphins are the flagship franchise in their state. They have two Super Bowl trophies. The New York Jets are the little brother in New York. You've been completely outshadowed the last ten years by a QB who has thrown 26 interceptions this year. Your headlines are always on the back page of the New York Post, right around the column about Bat Boy having a love affair with Kim Kardashian.

When people think of the New York Jets, they think of the little red-head who's last in the door at Aunt Sally's Christmas get-together, begging for attention but only managing to get pinched on the cheek and told how cute he is. Oh, and the buttfumble.

Good day, sir.

the snap off the helmet of your holder. that's funny stuff just like the buttfumble.

funny, I haven't seen it once on a replay,(but then again I don't reside in your Bizarro World parallel universe) yet the buttfumble is the gift that has never stopped giving - nor will it because it graphically epitomizes the futility of the bottom-feeding QB known as Sanchez. And in the hierarchy of empty SB guarantees, pimping one's wife so you can suck a well hung strangers toes, having your wife with a buttfumble jersey on your arm, QBs texting dick picks to club employees after getting their numbers from franchise execs, etc etc, in terms of ridiculousness, it ranks very low by comparison.

Back
Top Bottom