Prisco: Dolphins wise to pass on Orton | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco: Dolphins wise to pass on Orton

Some of us didn't want Orton at all, but a deep class next year has been the Dolphins battle cry for a long time!

true..

we have been waiting to get a decent QB for over a decade.

I don't get it, we keep saying how dumb our team has been for the past decade, wasting high draft picks on average quarterbacks

Now that we've finally got some sense into this organization, we're angry cause we didn't do it ?!

there are some things I just don't understand... i'm the happiest guy in the world, we didn't waste anything, we have a capable backup QB, and when it's all said and done and 2012 comes along, we'll have draft picks to acquire an elite prospect in the draft. What else do you really want ?

They'll never learn.

Whatever.. you wanted to know what they based his ranking on.. which isnt TD/INT ratio..

So before copping an attitude, ..Understand why he's ranked 15th. And if you were to follow the link you can reorganize the ranking by columns.

So go ahead.. be happy with Henne.. smoke your doughnuts to Moore.

But Orton would have been an upgrade over anyone we have on the roster.

Some of us didn't want Orton at all, but a deep class next year has been the Dolphins battle cry for a long time!
With Andrew Luck on the board I'm sure there's a kicker that Sparano will be just dying to have since he likes field goals so much...why have 7 when you can have 3!?

100% agree with you

3rd rd pick is NOT a 'late rd' pick. If this upcoming draft is as deep as some say it is, we may need our 3rd and 2nd rounders if we need to trade up in the 1st rd.
Orton is a solid, middle of the road QB. He's not going to take your team to the next level.

Honestly, I don't get why people care about the compensation factor. Fans hoard mid-late round draft picks like the next Tom Brady is going to be available EVERY year. It's ridiculous. There was a top tier QB available RIGHT now and people would rather hold onto a 3rd round pick. When this team can't even draft first round players. It's stupidity.

I live in Colorado and calling Orton top tier is taking it way too far. Good yes, better then Henne yes, top tier, no freaking way.

Back
Top Bottom