Prisco ranks the NFL's top 50 players and leaves Ricky Williams off it! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco ranks the NFL's top 50 players and leaves Ricky Williams off it!

Roman529 said:
Ricky is not a top 50 all time player and I would say he is NOT a top 20 Running Back....he had a few good years, but most greats have 8-12 good or great years. I would put Ricky in the top 3 backs Miami has had (with Csonka and Mercury Morris), but Ricky was a flash in the pan. :rolleyes:

Hold up, this is isn't a top 50 all time players..this is current players...title:

Top 50 players: Can't deny titled Brady anymore

Some questionable names on here no doubt. Jeremy Shockey...please he ain't no soulja. Ray Lewis #5?...maybe 3 years ago. Champ # 12? that dude got burned too many times to be the 12th best player in the league (and he's a Bronco and they all stink)

dean_siu said:

:lol:

Good to see your still up to your old entertaining self Dim Siu.
Your posts are always good for a hearty laugh.

You would have to be an NFL player to be on the list I would think..... Just maybe.

In case you've been in a cave, RW retired just like Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, Joe Montana, etc. who are also not on the NFL's top 50 players list. :rolleyes:

By the way are you still standing behind your guarantee that Jay Fiedler will be a Hall of Fame QB someday?

in my opinion DWIGHT FREENEY should be in the top ten even though im a dol phan im this guy is raw all speed led the league in sacks had more that 13 in the past 3 years starting from his rookie season.

Ricky's retirement is a mere technicality....we all know he's coming back this year and will be an elite NFL star once again. To leave him off the top 50 list is just a hyprocrisy....perhaps Prisco is just pissed off that Ricky can score better weed than whats available in the press box.

I love it when there is a thread about a subject, it gets about 80-100 responses moves down and off the first page, becomes old news and then someone uses the same subject to start another thread.

At least I did'nt suggest Ricky was a top 50 player in the thread I started.

phinsfan1989 said:
in my opinion DWIGHT FREENEY should be in the top ten even though im a dol phan im this guy is raw all speed led the league in sacks had more that 13 in the past 3 years starting from his rookie season.

Dwight Freeney is overrated and one demensional. Sacks are arguably the most overrated statistic in professional sports.

Back
Top Bottom