pro bowl 4 our offense guys? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pro bowl 4 our offense guys?

I think that Booker will be back in his pro bowl form this year for us. I can only see McMicheal making it if he does good the whole season. If McMicheal does what he always does by doing good the first half of the year then doing poorly in the last half, then there is no way he will go. I do think that he will overcome that this year in a new offense.

THOMAS_54 said:
I don't think anyone on offence will make it to the pro bowl. If Ronnie and Ricky split carries, neither would make it because of LT, Holmes, Martin, Dillon, and Lewis. McMike has Gonzalez, Heap, and Gates, but if any Dolphins offensive player makes it, it's most likely him. Chambers has Moss, Harrison, Ward, Johnson, and Mason. They're all pro bowlers, it's the fact that there's too much competition.

The truth has been said. Its crazy to think Ronnie will go. When was the last rookie RB to go? TE's? RM is good, but not better than Gonzo, Gates, and Heap. WR's? Chambers has to put up more yards than 900. Too many good WR to compete with. Ward, Harrison, Moss, and C. Johnso are fixtures to making it. Then you have the Moulds, Mason, J. Smith and others. Keep in mind only 4 WR's make it.

Back
Top Bottom