Pro Bowl Game Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Bowl Game Thread

I thought it was pretty fun actually. They need to get the rules straight though, too much time spent on that

Don't forget domestic abusers. When the game is predicated on violence, you're gonna get some bad people involved lol.
I'm not ..just can't understand with the money they make and are supposed to be role models

Armstead killed the AFC with the weights. He was the last one to remove his weights in the wall challenge. 1 of the tounger guys came over to help him. Having him and Tunsil is hurting the AFC. The NFC OL are just younger (minus Kelce) and stronger. Ugh, now him and Tunsil had the lead at the end of the Gridiron challenge and they got smoked!
Hutchinson is an absolute stud

Im enjoying watching my kids play outside with a beer more than watching grown f*cking men play flag football. What's next frisbee golf? NFL gets 0 views from me for the Pro Bowl.
It’s “Disc golf” and don’t knock it until you try it. It’s my passion 😂

Im enjoying watching my kids play outside with a beer more than watching grown f*cking men play flag football. What's next frisbee golf? NFL gets 0 views from me for the Pro Bowl.
You let your kids play outside beer? I only mine play inside.

Back
Top Bottom