Pro Bowl Precision Passing Challenge | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Bowl Precision Passing Challenge

Better yet there was that Sega Genesis game where you could play those QB challenges with the moving bullseye boards & the obstacle coarse that ended with a sprint pass.

Man... those were the days...
I grew up throwing through a tire, tied by a rope to a tree branch. Old school!

The same guys that jizzed on themselves when tua got selected for the pro bowl and said it was a huge accomplishment and proved how good he was, will now say that the pro bowl is a joke avd no one takes it seriously
The same guys the jizz themselves knocking Tua now are touting that the pro bowl challenges can actually make a case for a player being good or bad.. the accomplishment is being named and recognized for your play that season… these dumb pro bowl challenges mean nothing when it comes to performance on the field…people here just have a hate hard on so bad for Tua they can’t stop themselves from criticizing Tua over everything- he’s fat, he’s not committed to the team cause he plays too much golf, he’s an idiot for thinking ju jitsu would help… etc, etc- it’s a broken record

The same guys that jizzed on themselves when tua got selected for the pro bowl and said it was a huge accomplishment and proved how good he was, will now say that the pro bowl is a joke avd no one takes it seriously
The same guys the jizz themselves knocking Tua now are touting that the pro bowl challenges can actually make a case for a player being good or bad.. the accomplishment is being named and recognized for your play that season… these dumb pro bowl challenges mean nothing when it comes to performance on the field…people here just have a hate hard on so bad for Tua they can’t stop themselves from criticizing Tua over everything- he’s fat, he’s not committed to the team cause he plays too much golf, he’s an idiot for thinking ju jitsu would help… etc, etc- it’s a broken record
Can we please set a forum limit of two guys jizzing on themselves FFS?????? Not judging, but c'mon man..... Oh dammit, I did it again

I really wanna see for once (like this year) Tua actually have 3 seconds to get rid of the ball on a regular basis. Am I asking too much?

One only has to peer over at Jets land for an O-line that affords their QBs even less time. We know how that turned out.
Funny thing is the Jets were 30th in pass block win rate, while Miami was 31st.

I am not saying being selected to the pro bowl is all that (not the same as All-Pro), but being selected actually does have value. It is like that in all sports, being selected to an Allstar matters, the events are a joke.

I mean the Pro bowl is a flag frigging football game. Are we going to say well all those pro bowl D men suck now because they just gave up like 60 points each?

Guys we are putting a fresh paint job on the Lounge

Come visit in this long off season

Back
Top Bottom