Pro Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Bowl

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The Pro Bowl selections are tomorrow, so which Dolphins do you think should be making the trip to Honolulu?

Here is what I think:
Offense: No one
Defense: Adewale Ogunleye, Patrick Surtain, Zach Thomas

I think the 3 guys I picked will go, and they deserve to. I think Seau might go (because he goes every year) and Taylor might also be there based on name recognition. As for the offense, no one from our offense will go and none deserve to go.

Maybe Chambers on offense because of his 9 TDs.

Ogun, Surtain, maybe Marion (It seems like he goes every year) and probably Zach.

yeah but there are so many better players then chambers.

Harrison
Jonhson
Mason
Ward
Moss (santana)
maybe chambers could be the last one taken... but doubtful.

Offense- yeah....
Defense- Surtain, Thomas, Taylor, Ogun

Taylor is gonna go because of his reputation & don't be shocked if he gets in & Ogunleye doesn't even if he leads the AFC in sacks.

My Picks: Surtain, Taylor, Ogunleye, Zach, Madison

The reason I say Madiosn is because we know Surtain & Law are givens. McCleon & Poole have had good years but I doubt they'll get in. I say Madison's competition will come from the overrated Charles Woodson.

Taylor has had double teams all season...

he has 9 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 1 TD, 2 fumble recoveries...

pretty good season for a guy who's seen all the double teams this season... certainly Ogun hasn't seen many... if at all.

EDIT: add 45 tackles in the mix.. 3rd among people with 8 or more sacks. Ogun is 2nd on the list with 8 more tackles, and sees 0 double teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a damn one of them.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Madison is at about Fiedler level right now.

Great at times, sloppy at others.

Madison is great 95% of the time in coverage. The only pass out of 27 thrown his way on Monday was the first one & he had good coverage on that it was just a perfect throw. Marion's but was sleeping again & let the receiver behind him. Vs the Pats out of 31 passes only 3 were thrown at Madison & on Thanksgiving out of 40 Cowboy pass attempts only one was thrown his way again all game. It went for a TD to Bryant but again the coverage was there Carter made a great throw & Bryant just got both feet down as he fell out of bounds. Remember these are just the number pass attempts mind you, not completions. Only 5% of opponents passes have been at Madison the past 3 games. People on see the bad when it comes to Madison but if you analyze his coverage he's played great. Perfect throws have burned him & Marion sleeping has caused Madison to unjustifiably look bad.

I agree that he needs to improve his tackling, & he has from last year, & he gets some retarded penalties sometimes.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
Taylor has had double teams all season...

he has 9 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 1 TD, 2 fumble recoveries...

pretty good season for a guy who's seen all the double teams this season... certainly Ogun hasn't seen many... if at all.

EDIT: add 45 tackles in the mix.. 3rd among people with 8 or more sacks. Ogun is 2nd on the list with 8 more tackles, and sees 0 double teams.

Ogun has seen several double teams this year. Look back at the games and check yourself. Sometimes Taylor gets doubled, other times Ogun does. I've seen him receive alot of double teams lately.

Ricky doesnt deserve to go at all...his yards, ypc, and tds are all way down...o-line or not, there are too many others with better years

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Ricky doesnt deserve to go at all...his yards, ypc, and tds are all way down...o-line or not, there are too many others with better years
i will agree jamal lewis should be the starter at the pro-bowl.he will probably break 2000.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
i will agree jamal lewis should be the starter at the pro-bowl.he will probably break 2000.
I don't know about him breaking 2000.....although he might. He needs 253 yards, and he's facing the Browns(the team he set the rushing record against)...and the Steelers(who have a good run D i think)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

I don't know about him breaking 2000.....although he might. He needs 253 yards, and he's facing the Browns(the team he set the rushing record against)...and the Steelers(who have a good run D i think)
he will probably do it agains the browns.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom