Pro Football Central - I'm One Of Their Guests Tonight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Football Central - I'm One Of Their Guests Tonight!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Pro Football Central Radio - I'm One Of Their Guests Tonight!

So, perhaps you haven't been a big Pro Football Central Radio listener... but here is not only your chance to listen to a great broadcast but also listen to yours truly :cooldude:.

Yes, that's correct... I will be on Pro Football Central at 6:15pm EST for about 10-15 minutes. So, feel free to listen and call up and ask me a few questions (nothing too hard please! :D).

I'm gonna try my hardest to talk about the Dolphins... but I may verge on to some FinHeaven stuff every now and then... depending on where they take this interview.

But that's all... here is the link to listen LIVE: http://broadcastmonsters.com/PFC/profootballcentral.asx

Enjoy the show!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

FinHeavenAJ said:
Yes, that's correct... I will be on Pro Football Central at 6:15pm EST for about 10-15 minutes. So, feel free to listen and call up and ask me a few questions (nothing too hard please! :D).

So that's 6:15 pm Monday the 12th???

Good Luck :aj:

Congratulations. Is the show about fans, message boards, or teams? Or what? It would help us to send you questions. For those of us who don't get the channel and will not be at our computers for the live show, let us know how it goes.

Its an NFL Radio show that has players on every show and is a fans show that takes callers as well.....

We also have Corey Bradford on live tonight by the way!

AJ will be on for about 15 minutes or so talking about the fish!

The next big thing many ppl are saying but dont ask me I own the show :lol:

We are taing your comments and questions toll free at 1-877-913-9739

Back
Top Bottom