pro player stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pro player stadium

dolphinsrule

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am planning to go to my first dolphins game this year at Pro Player...can anyone tell me which section if the stadium is the best place to sit...I am willing to pay the price...I just don't know the stadium layout..please give me input, thanks

South Side or West Endzone. You get shade early into the game. Of I sit in the East endzone and sweat my A** off.

If money is not an issue. Buy club seats as close to the 50 yard line as you can get (which probably won't be that close...)

Phins Phan

Originally posted by dolphinsrule
I am planning to go to my first dolphins game this year at Pro Player...can anyone tell me which section if the stadium is the best place to sit...I am willing to pay the price...I just don't know the stadium layout..please give me input, thanks

About the stadium:

Stadium

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to a day game, do not forget the sunglasses and sunscreen and a hat. If you shop around enough, there are folks who can get tickets wherever you want to sit. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those guys. Good Luck. And dont forget the sunscreen and glasses.

Originally posted by Phins Phan
If money is not an issue. Buy club seats as close to the 50 yard line as you can get (which probably won't be that close...)

Phins Phan

The club seats are not always the best choice, it depends on what you are looking for, and what your main priority is.

The good side is that on a hot day you are sitting in shaded seats or can go inside where it is air conditioned, there is also lounge areas complete with couches,chairs and an actual bar. There is usually a band playing(not that it matters if your there to watch the game) and TV's tuned to the other NFL games. It's with out a doubt a more luxury side of going to a game.

The bad side is if you are there to watch the game with people that are rowdy and into the game these aren't the best seats, the majority of the people that sit in club level are not very rowdy.

I have had no problem getting tickets for club level seats for much less then face value the last couple times I have went.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you...looks like 141 or 142 would be the best sections...am I correct...thanks

I sit in the first row of the upper deck endzone and I absolutely love the seats. I don't feel like there is anything better, especially from a football standpoint. You get to see every play ran the way it was designed (the coaches camera box is right in front of us, so we get the same view as the coaches when they break down their film). You can see the entire field and it really isn't that far away. My only issue is that I'm in the East endzone (sect. 428) and it is hot as hell there. The sun is right there the entire game. So, I recommend the same seats I have in the west endzone. I would look somewhere in the first 5 rows in sections 401 or 456. The best part about my tickets? 20 bucks a game (I think they're like 27 for non-season ticket holders).

451 BABY! RIGHT BELOW THE NO PASSIN' ZONE! YES THEY ARE CHEAP, BUT WHO GIVES A YOU KNOW? YOU GET THE BEST VIEW. LISTEN TO ME, I'M 17, AND BEEN SITTING THERE SINCE I WAS 4 OR 5. I HAD THE CHANCE TO MOVE UP LOWER.. BUT NAH. THERE IS A BETTER VIEW UP TOP.

PLUS THAT'S WHERE ALL THE YOUNG/LIVE PEOPLE ARE. NOT ALL THE OLD FOLKS THAT SIT THERE AND DON'T CHEER AND GET MAD WHEN SAM DANCES, SAYING HE IS LOSING HIS FOCUS.;)

-sorry guys, i always see the cap freaks on here. i just wanted to try it out..

http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.asp

This link will get you to the Dolphins' offical web site. Go to the drop down menus and pick Tickets, then seating diagram. There you can get a seating diagram and views from the upper levels. This should help you decide what you like for yourself. Enjoy your first Dolphin game and since they are playing at home they should win. :)

Back
Top Bottom