Problem... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Problem...

rob19

Soul Rebel
Reaction score
I have a problem where i can not post in any thread of any forum. I can quote people fine, and apparently start threads but there is no 'box' thing for me to write in, just a big white space where the box should be. Ive already contacted Mindwarp and he is trying to figue out what is wrong aswell. Ok, all the help is appreciated mods/admins. Thanks.

I run windows explorer btw.

Are you sure you are logged in ?

If you are try using another browser.

If it works on another browser your IE may have lost its configuration.

I logged in on you account and had no problems starting a thread (look in the test forum)

I would suggest checking for spyware and viruses AND, switch from IE (the Devil's doorway for all kinds of evil PC threats) and use Firefox OR toss your PC and buy an Apple :tongue:

Are you sure you are logged in ?

If you are try using another browser.

If it works on another browser your IE may have lost its configuration.

yeah im pretty sure im logged in to finheaven, but the other stuff is jiberish to me :o

I dont have forefox, the problem only happened about a day or two ago.

I logged in on you account and had no problems starting a thread (look in the test forum)

I would suggest checking for spyware and viruses AND, switch from IE (the Devil's doorway for all kinds of evil PC threats) and use Firefox OR toss your PC and buy an Apple :tongue:

yeah, that wasnt me, it was mindwarp... i dont have a problem starting threads, i can also quote people, but in order to post i HAVE to quote people because there isnt that 'box' to just plain write things in, for me.. if that makes any sense. Its really strange.

New thead by Rob

Testing a new thread...

I really need to get Firefox :wink:

:ninja::jimmyjames:

HOLY CRAP!! it works :woot:

:firefox:

thank you crunch/celt/mindwarp

As Celkin has said IE attracts spyware like a magnet.You should clean it up at least once a day.Here is a free one you can install.
Spybot
http://www.download.com/3000-8022-10122137.html

BTW you dont have to choose between IE and Firefox.You can have both

Firefox
http://www.download.com/Mozilla-Firefox/3000-2356_4-10620330.html?tag=lst-0-3

Do you have an anti-virus installed ?

thanks for the heads up on the spybot thing, i down loaded it :hi5:

also, Firefox has a spell check :woot:

I have a problem where i can not post in any thread of any forum. I can quote people fine, and apparently start threads but there is no 'box' thing for me to write in, just a big white space where the box should be. Ive already contacted Mindwarp and he is trying to figue out what is wrong aswell. Ok, all the help is appreciated mods/admins. Thanks.

I run windows explorer btw.

That coulda been the main problem, thats not even a internet browser. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom