Problems with Finheaven - Please read | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Problems with Finheaven - Please read

I could use a new phone :wink:

I don't work the wireless side often. Only Business wireless when I do... so if you work for a company that wants a wirelss plan I can get you all new phone for free.

I mostly work the selling of T1s, VoIP service and such from Verizon. I also do Co Los... :dolphins:

So if you guys need anything let me know.

Thanks for getting the site back up!
My sad little life isn't quite right w/o my daily Finheaven fix

If I could win this dang Mega Millions lottery I'd help in any way possible. 355 Million, got your tickets yet Doc? :D

Update:

We've fixed the database error that was making some threads unreadable and we have managed to keep the site up and running all day.

Update:

We've fixed the database error that was making some threads unreadable and we have managed to keep the site up and running all day.

We I wish I could offer more support to you guys... But I will donate $500.00 towards the cost... Best I can do right now with the game in FLA coming up...

We I wish I could offer more support to you guys... But I will donate $500.00 towards the cost... Best I can do right now with the game in FLA coming up...

Brother Ken, you are awesome. Thanks bro.

:clap:

You guys are doing a great job with the problems and stuff. I would full-heartedly accept a VIP price bump due to the purchase of the new servers. I have been going crazy without this site! :lol:

hey... I have tried off and on all day to get on... only making it once until I clicked something and I was gone again...both of the sites I have saved in my favorites will not bring me here any more... I accidentally ended up here as I was going to delete the "Culpepper manifesto" and the damned thing worked... I get a white blank screen at F/H and some sort of notice at C/H...

You guys are doing a great job with the problems and stuff. I would full-heartedly accept a VIP price bump due to the purchase of the new servers. I have been going crazy without this site! :lol:

I hear ya bro!!! I too would be willing to give a bit extra on the VIP and PREMI to assist with costs in supporting this site... I was going crazy over the weekend with not being able to get access to the site!!!

hey... I have tried off and on all day to get on... only making it once until I clicked something and I was gone again...both of the sites I have saved in my favorites will not bring me here any more... I accidentally ended up here as I was going to delete the "Culpepper manifesto" and the damned thing worked... I get a white blank screen at F/H and some sort of notice at C/H...

I am working on it right now, Marty :)

had any sleep bro?... my thanks to all of you behind the scenes.

Not too much the past few days. I was in bed at around midnight, night before last and back up at 3 AM then in bed by 11:30 last night and up at 5:30. It's pretty much been the same for Muck, Ken and Walt.

Just wait till we move servers.... :woot:

You guys always do a great job. Why the hell anyone would complain is beyond me. We are spoiled to have such a bangin' website. These newcomers just don't know how great FH really is!

Back
Top Bottom