problems... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

problems...

miadolfan054

Scout Team
Reaction score
1. our offensive line is down right horrible, although they did play well today.
2. the playcalling, honestly, we run a trick play when we need a 2 point conversation to KEEP US IN THE GAME.
3. you cannot win when running the ball 12 times. in order to win and play championship football, if you cant run.
4. the secondary, is it me or does travis daniels give up a big play a game.
5. where is jason allen? thats all i heard, hes good hes big time playmaker, where is he at?
6. how great would ted ginn from Ohio State be on this football team. you wanna run reverses, thats the man to do it with.

overall, i am sick to my stomach, i cant watch this team just continue to make mistakes and always let a team hang around.

when was the last time we blew a team out, im sick of sitting on the edge of my seat, i wish we could pull a new engalnd and blow a team out like they did today, its a lot easier.

we need help, badly, maybe if we didnt trade away all of our draft picks we could get some youth. the defense is starting to get old, and its not gonna be good in the upcoming years.

all in all, i will keep looking forward to watching my dolphins on sunday, but i am very frustrated.

hopefully we can pull an upset.

Back
Top Bottom