projected destination for free agents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

projected destination for free agents

so we do nothing but give wally the 1year tender ???? hell no i want darrell jackson in here :tongue:

Originally posted by Al13
so we do nothing but give wally the 1year tender ???? hell no i want darrell jackson in here :tongue:

darrell would be a great fit for the dolphins. have a feeling the hawks will re-sign him though

This is what I really want:
Henson, Williams, Jackson, Chambers, McMichael!

Do you have AIM Keyhawk?

ok honestly, u keep hasselbeck and do the annual holdout game with walter jones and we just sign darrell jackson....deal ????:judge: :ladysman: :drinkers:

ok honestly, u keep hasselbeck and do the annual holdout game with walter jones and we just sign darrell jackson....deal ????:judge: :ladysman: :drinkers:

sheesh, you're right, it is the annual holdout game with jones.

jackson will test the free agency market, and then will give the hawks the opportunity to match any offers. by the way, did you see in the miami herald the comment about jackson being interested in playing for the fins? if you didn't , i'll post the link

Key

i didn´t saw that yet, can u put the link in here please

Posted in the Miami Herald on 2/18/04:

"The odd man out in the Dolphins' receiver corps looks like it might be James McKnight. The team wants to keep Derrius Thompson, and Chris Chambers will be back.

General Manager Rick Spielman says he is projecting a young player on the roster -- probably Sam Simmons or J.R. Tolver -- to be one of Miami's top four receivers.

The other slot figures to be filled by a free agent or draft pick. Darrell Jackson's attorney said his client is interested. The 25-year-old ex-Gators free agent receiver caught 68 passes for 1,137 yards and nine touchdowns for Seattle last season."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/7977294.htm

If you like WRs who drop the ball, then you will love Darrell Jackson. I personally don't think we should try to sign him.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If you like WRs who drop the ball, then you will love Darrell Jackson. I personally don't think we should try to sign him.

jacskon's dropped passes will likely lower his market value.
i still want him to remin a seahawk cause he knows holmgren's offensive system. whoever he signs with, he's gonna need to attend voluntary off-season training and work on his catching skills.

yes he dropped some passes this year, but i can tell , as the seahawks are my 2nd favorite team, i saw a lot of games last season and believe me this kid can play, he is a very good WR who still hasn´t reached his whole potential yet IMO, he and chambers would make a scary combination of WR , probably one of the best young tandems in the league

thx for the link KeyHawk :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom