Proof that the Pats cheat..rules to change | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof that the Pats cheat..rules to change

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1771047

"But the AFC championship game, in which the Patriots were often draped over Colts receivers and weren't flagged a single time, probably forced more focus to the issue."

This proves that the Pats found a way to circumvent the rules the lasy few years. Hopefully it'll be coming to an end soon..just like their championship run.

it was nly a matter of time b4 that was going to happen. good i hope the pats enjoy themselves because dirty games comes to a close next season :evil:

The Patriots aren't the only team to encourage physical play by their DBs. The rule of thumb in the NFL is, if the officials are letting it go, go ahead and do it. Carolina got to the Super Bowl in part because their DBs were playing physical ball. Unfortunately for them, when they got to the Super Bowl the Patriot receivers were ready and gave as good as they got. It's teams like the Colts, Rams and Chiefs who are really going to benefit from the tighter interpretation of rules on interference.

they were crying cause the pats defenders were on them like glue,they played great defense,ty put the clamp down on marvin like he usually does.i think the colts actually got away with more chit in that game then the pats like a few off pass interference,the obvious trap catch on 4th down that led to there 2nd td that game, and manning hiking the ball clearly after the play clock hit zero on 3rd down and it led to a first down and then a td on that drive(there first td). pats were just better.

Gladsadmad said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1771047

"But the AFC championship game, in which the Patriots were often draped over Colts receivers and weren't flagged a single time, probably forced more focus to the issue."

This proves that the Pats found a way to circumvent the rules the lasy few years. Hopefully it'll be coming to an end soon..just like their championship run.
actually our DB's do our fair share of cheating too. Its all part of the game. You do whatever it takes to get the job done with out getting caught. If you really want to see cheating just look at the offensive line play of all NFL teams. Those guys hold like mofo's..Denver was notorius for the modified chop block or whaterver you wanna call it...

Don't worry Randy McMichael, Chris Chambers, and David Boston will beast all over them this year.

Haha! When this thing was discussed by coaches and owners, who's name came up as the team that does that often, yeah the Fins. This means you guys are cheaters,too. Before you start pointing fingers, check in your own backyard.

The dynasty is in full swing. After the Pats win SB 39, that'll be their third in four years. Can you say DYNASTY!!!!!!!!

Poor little fishies. Maybe, you'll get lucky and get a wildcard this year. I wouldn't bet on it though. I also think that McMichael should get life for hitting a pregnant woman.

Hey troll...my best advice for you is that if you want to smack, go to the smack forum aka the Depths of the Sea, consider this your warning.....

PS - Winning the Superbowl to not making the playoffs to Winning the Superbowl is NOT a Dynasty, thanks for playing!

TerryTate
Forum Linebacker

Terry,I under stand how hard it is for Fin Fans to come to grip with this fact.

The Super Bowl Champions are a Dynasty.

So I will let it go this time :roflmao:

If the Patsies won the superbowl, went DEEP into the playoffs that 2nd year rather than be out of it completely, THEN won the superbowl again, then I would consider dynasty....

too inconsistent to be a dynasty...case closed.

Its not a dynasty, I agree. 1960's Boston Celtics, that was a dynasty.

I love it when people write off the Pats success as "cheating" or "luck". What they are really saying is that they don't understand the game. How can a team without big name stars (other than a couple) go 17-2? But since it makes no sense to them, "they must be cheating".

Its not that hard to understand why the Pats have won 2 of 3 SBs.

After the whole 9/11 thing the Patriots started getting calls and favoritism. Being the "Patriots" which was how every American felt during the terroristic threats. The Cowboys use to be Americas team and now their trying to make the Patriots. They practicly invented the tuck rule for Tom Brady. Everytime he fumbles the ball in the back feild he was actually "throwing it." Yeah well every qb is trying to throw the ball if they dont hand it off at the snap. lol. I seriously beleive the refs were told to cheat for them.

Now as for d-backs cheating... Its nothing new and its not a miami dolphins thing. Its been going on since the start of this professional game, which is why we have the pass interfearance call. If the refs arent gonna call it then its their fault not the players.

Dynasty??????

HEH?

I thought it was 3 championships in 5 years to be a dynasty? or maybe 4 years. im not sure, but there not a dynasty until they win one more.

One thing I noticed about the mugging that goes on downfield is that the good ones disguise their infractions or comit them in such a form that it leaves doubt in a refs decision.During playoffs the refs will generally not call them.Of couse we have the benefit of TV replays and in hindsight the infractions become obvious to us.

Back
Top Bottom