Proof that the Pats cheat..rules to change | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof that the Pats cheat..rules to change

So, if they have to change the rules so that the Pats can't be as physical with opposing receivers... isn't that actually proof that the Pats don't cheat?

I hope that my phins start to really improve in take-aways. I mean, they shud be ripping the ball from backs, qbs and anyone on the enemy .....ooooops I mean opposition.
what do you guys think??
P.S. AM I THE ONLY GIRL IN HERE??? LOL :)

-- Victoria

Iamlegend said:
After the whole 9/11 thing the Patriots started getting calls and favoritism. Being the "Patriots" which was how every American felt during the terroristic threats. The Cowboys use to be Americas team and now their trying to make the Patriots. They practicly invented the tuck rule for Tom Brady. Everytime he fumbles the ball in the back feild he was actually "throwing it." Yeah well every qb is trying to throw the ball if they dont hand it off at the snap. lol. I seriously beleive the refs were told to cheat for them.

Now as for d-backs cheating... Its nothing new and its not a miami dolphins thing. Its been going on since the start of this professional game, which is why we have the pass interfearance call. If the refs arent gonna call it then its their fault not the players.
This post shows one thing, That you don't know what you are talking about. Tuck rule implimented in 1997 buy Don Shula. Patriots got no favoritism. They out played the other teams. Remember the no call face mask by Romanowski on David Patten Or how about the late hit out of bounds on Kevin Faulk byTony Bryant. Don't give us the crap about Favoritism. Patriot's Fins Game in Miami 2003 Chambers catches a pass with his left foot out of bounds Miami gets a 1st down. Patriots D stops Ricky Williams short on 4th down when his shin makes contact with the ground. Williams get up and goes 3 more yards The Ref gives the Fins another 1st down. The Patriots had alot of calls that wher bogus go against them in 2001,2002,and 2003. You can stop your stupid conspiricy theary now.:roflmao:

Iamlegend said:
After the whole 9/11 thing the Patriots started getting calls and favoritism. Being the "Patriots" which was how every American felt during the terroristic threats. The Cowboys use to be Americas team and now their trying to make the Patriots. They practicly invented the tuck rule for Tom Brady. Everytime he fumbles the ball in the back feild he was actually "throwing it." Yeah well every qb is trying to throw the ball if they dont hand it off at the snap. lol. I seriously beleive the refs were told to cheat for them.

Now as for d-backs cheating... Its nothing new and its not a miami dolphins thing. Its been going on since the start of this professional game, which is why we have the pass interfearance call. If the refs arent gonna call it then its their fault not the players.

Interesting point you bring up, I have suspected that as well. However, the Pats laid the wood to the Rams in SB36, and they won fair and square in the SB38. They are a great team nontheless, much as it pains me to say it.

Just as long as I don't have to see Walt Coleman ever again....

Gladsadmad said:
This proves that the Pats found a way to circumvent the rules the lasy few years. Hopefully it'll be coming to an end soon..just like their championship run.
The only thing it is proof of is that losers look for excuses.

Pats won the superbowl(s) because they play as a team. Tom Brady is good. The pats are a team I respect. They won't repeat this year though with the rule change and teams finally figuring out the pats tendencies.

Back
Top Bottom