Props to Denver for a well fought game!! My Game balls to... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Denver for a well fought game!! My Game balls to...

SWS84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
our DEFENSE and to McMichael for their outstanding play. Jay Fiedler gets props for being one tough SOB! and for hanging in there while being under pressure most of the night. Our offense also took advantage of some opportunities that came their way (Madison's interception) and Andersons fumble. Our team played with HEART and would NOT be denied!! We definately showed the league and the nation our true character, that of a winner! This is a BIG win and the game of the year, so far.

Grading the Phins:

HEART! "A+" -the entire team played with outstanding heart and determination. We did not quit and perservered in the end! I give credit to Jay Fiedler for setting the example for his teamates, thus I give him the "Leadership Award" (for what ever that's worth, LOL)

Offense "B" - I know we won, but overall we need to improve if we are going to continue our quest for the superbowl. We should never be satisfied with our present position, we should always strive to get better!

Offensive line "C" Our line play was average last night. I think Wade has an ankle sprain that's bothering him and Ruddy pulled his groin a few weeks ago(I think). If that is the case, they did pretty good against those heavy weights on Denvers DL.

Running Back "A" Considering there was no holes to run through, I thought Ricky was outstanding again this week. He is tough, runs with determination and scored two critical TD's! He didn't get the stats, but he still was effective!

Receivers "B" McMichael was the man! Talk about clutch! Gadsden was solid and McNight just average. Ward made a few plays and caught that tipped ball. We need to improve here, especially if you don't count Chambers, and Gadsden needs to improve his drops.

Defense "A" Overall a very outstanding day! Massive pressure on Griese, JT is the man, but did get some nice support from Wally and CO. These guys kept us in the game and gave us a chance in the forth quarter. Secondary was awesome, though I am still a little worried about Freeman and the angles he takes.
Sur-tan had an awsh!t, but otherwise very solid! These guy's played well, but still need to work harder.

Special Teams "B-"- Mare missed another that could have cost us if he didn't redeam himself. Royals shanked one for thirteen yards that put us in a bad way. We gave up a big kick off return to start the game. We need some work here as the season goes on.

Coaches "A" We stuck with our game plan and won. This should give the team confidence in Wanny's and Turner's philosophy. No panic, just solid and poised!

Thoughts?

:D :cool: :D

Everyone keeps forgetting about Minor. Travis WILL break a KR for a TD this year. The man has speed. Could Travis be the reincarnation of Mercury Morris?

Yes, I did forget about that...

Minor's returns up their grade to...mmmmm...carry the one...mmmmm...just a minute...okay, lets see now...ahhhh...there we go...how about a "B+"?

Thanks again!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My game ball goes to Chris Chambers for Not Dying.

Back
Top Bottom