Props to Gesicki | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Gesicki

Best thing that happened today was that he came back into the game after taking that shot on his knee. There was no telling based on his sideline expression if he was seriously injured or just hurting physically.

He’s still far from a finished product.

Excited about him, DVP and Preston together for a while.

I love the look of the WR and TE position moving forward. These kids come to play. And Miami now has a coaching that puts each and everyone of them in position to make plays and contribute. Congratulations to Gesicki for improving his game.

Never understood why Gase didn’t throw it to him in the red zone...oh wait we had Thomas from Denver

We tried to make it work last year (like in week one where RT threw an INT on a fade to him in the end zone) but like everything else on offense last year it was just dysfunctional. Gesicki wasn't quite ready to roll last year, but the way he looks like a gazelle on the football field I had a hard time writing him off, especially at a difficult position to transition to th eNFL.

I think Gesicki could make an even bigger leap in his game in 2020!

Why? The kids is still building his PRO body/game and has superior

physical gifts coupled with the fact he's VERY BRIGHT and a super hard worker!

He could emerge into a real, certified MONSTER next season!

Add (draft) some more WR talent, get Preston back, more of the same from Parker,

more recovery for Wilson, more emergence/development from Ford, etc.

and a kid like Etienne running the ball and out of the backfield....

GOOD LUCK dealing with THAT!

:woot:

Back
Top Bottom