Props to J.T. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to J.T.

jp2lee783

Starter
Reaction score
The guy is just a stud. He's always making plays for his team rather it's getting a sack, breaking up a pass, picking off a pass, forcing a fumble, recovering a fumle, or scoring a TD. The guys is one of the few playmaking DE's like that in league history. As a Bills fan i hope he retires, but as a football fan i hope he stays

The guy is just a stud. He's always making plays for his team rather it's getting a sack, breaking up a pass, picking off a pass, forcing a fumble, recovering a fumle, or scoring a TD. The guys is one of the few playmaking DE's like that in league history. As a Bills fan i hope he retires, but as a football fan i hope he stays

Sorry to bust ur bubble...He apparently just stated he isnt retiring...See ya next season...

You know what would be a good game though...Dolphins cheerleaders vs Bills cheerleaders. The winner gets to :tongue:

Thanks man, coming from a Bills fan, thats saying something. Im sure I can speak for the rest of us Finfans that we want JT to say, at least another 3-5 years. He's still pretty young, but I think he's frustrated that we cant find a winning formula.

with all this bs going on with our head coaching position i hope he gets the props he deserves...aka the coaching vacency is overshadowing jason's great accomplishment...congrats jason taylor

I'm surprised at the lack of JT threads, I mean C'mon he just won defensive player of the year. We need something to smile about.:D

Back
Top Bottom