Proud of my Jets | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proud of my Jets

sanchez clearly played at a "much higher" level in the playoffs. thats absurd.
cinci game....15 attempts. that is short of 4 passes a qtr. 182 yards. 1 td. hardly a high level.

sd game.. 12/23 100 yds. 1 sack 1td 1int... uhhh... not a "much higher level" we shall see how he progresses in year two.

I thought matt ryan would progress too. I was wrong.

I don't think I'll be wrong with sanchez.

indy..17/30 257 2td 1 int... I already stated earlier how the 80yd td pass skews this a bit... but what the hell take it and run with it. but even still hardly a, and I quote a third time "much higher level"... this is an average game for many a nfl qb.

but if you say so. must be accurate.

If you watched him play all season and in the playoffs you'd know where I was coming from. Why you would somehow dismiss an 80 yard TD pass is beyond me. Last I checked that was a good thing for a QB to do, and he made it happen with a nice pump fake. Both of his playoff INT's were off tipped passes and one was in desperation mode down 2 scores with 30 seconds left.

He no longer looks like a guy that's going to go out and throw a bunch of INT's to lose a game. He looks more like a guy that can make plays to help us win.

If you want to just base it on stats, just look at his QB Rating for the regular season and the playoffs. Also note that he had by far the best QB performance by a rookie QB in NFL playoff history.

cinci game....15 attempts. that is short of 4 passes a qtr. 182 yards. 1 td. hardly a high level.

sd game.. 12/23 100 yds. 1 sack 1td 1int... uhhh... not a "much higher level" we shall see how he progresses in year two.

indy..17/30 257 2td 1 int... I already stated earlier how the 80yd td pass skews this a bit... but what the hell take it and run with it. but even still hardly a, and I quote a third time "much higher level"... this is an average game for many a nfl qb.

The 80 yd TD skews his Indy game but the 2 big drops against Cincy didn't skew it at all against him? It's obvious to anyone who watches football that Sanchez took a major leap forward in postseason. I get you are scared of what is developing into but please try to be somewhat objective.

If you watched him play all season and in the playoffs you'd know where I was coming from. Why you would somehow dismiss an 80 yard TD pass is beyond me. Last I checked that was a good thing for a QB to do, and he made it happen with a nice pump fake.

If marino was a Jet he'd tell us he sucked.

In all likelihood you're biased against Sanchez b/c of who he plays for so I'd stop while you're not ahead b/c discussing this sort of thing with these guys goes on for years. There's no end to it

If you watched him play all season and in the playoffs you'd know where I was coming from. Why you would somehow dismiss an 80 yard TD pass is beyond me. Last I checked that was a good thing for a QB to do, and he made it happen with a nice pump fake. Both of his playoff INT's were off tipped passes and one was in desperation mode down 2 scores with 30 seconds left.

He no longer looks like a guy that's going to go out and throw a bunch of INT's to lose a game. He looks more like a guy that can make plays to help us win.

If you want to just base it on stats, just look at his QB Rating for the regular season and the playoffs. Also note that he had by far the best QB performance by a rookie QB in NFL playoff history.

Look..., when you lost the lead the lead in the POs you were done..., toast..., finished..., Snachez did what...? Against Indy - it was really pathetic - his push back was weak...! That's very likley where people are coming from on this forum- can he lead a comeback..., can he put the team on his shoulders and carry an entire quarter of football on his arm...? Remains to be seen...

Glad you think he is so great!

Look..., when you lost the lead the lead in the POs you were done..., toast..., finished..., Snachez did what...? Against Indy - it was really pathetic - his push back was weak...! That's very likley where people are coming from on this forum- can he lead a comeback..., can he put the team on his shoulders and carry an entire quarter of football on his arm...? Remains to be seen...

In case you didn't realize we were down in both of the playoff games we won including trailing in the 4th qtr at San Diego.

I never said he was great. I said he looked much better at the end of the season than in the middle. All I said is that he looks more like a guy who's going to make plays to help his team win, than to throw a bunch of INT's to make them lose.

If you don't see the improvement, it's probably because you're a fins fan.

playoff qb ratings.....139.4 against cincy... quite nice!!

60.1 against San Diego... uhhh okay.
93.3...at indy.

rollercoaster, just as I have stated how many times in this thread.

for the record an 80 yd td pass is a great thing for a qb to do.
I was simply stating that if it were'nt to have happened....he has a td/int ratio of 1:1 and less than 200 yards passing. pedestrian.

be that as it may it DID happen and it's all moot anyway cuz your defense catastrophically failed the rest of the game.

sanchez is average. it's really okay though, he's a rookie. why you get so bent out of shape about this is absurd to me.

I never said he was great. I said he looked much better at the end of the season than in the middle. All I said is that he looks more like a guy who's going to make plays to help his team win, than to throw a bunch of INT's to make them lose.

If you don't see the improvement, it's probably because you're a fins fan.

Of course he looked better. They limited his throws to 9 a game.

93.3...at indy.

I was simply stating that if it were'nt to have happened....he has a td/int ratio of 1:1 and less than 200 yards passing. pedestrian.

be that as it may it DID happen and it's all moot anyway cuz your defense catastrophically failed the rest of the game.

sanchez is average. it's really okay though, he's a rookie. why you get so bent out of shape about this is absurd to me.

The #s don't tell the story in SD b/c he made some big time plays for us to help us win. the bottom line is he was excellent in postseason and took a major step forward. if you can't see that then i can't help you. it's obvious to any objective football follower.

I see your coach just cant' enough press time... now the classless fool has to issue and apology for obscene gestures.

probably just what the new york front office had in mind when they hired the guy.

93.3...at indy.

I'm hardly bent out of shape. All I ever said was that he played much better in the playoffs than he did mid-season. Take away 50,000 yards passing from Dan Marino and he only threw for 11,000 career yards. Pedestrian.

I'm hardly bent out of shape. All I ever said was that he played much better in the playoffs than he did mid-season. Take away 50,000 yards passing from Dan Marino and he only threw for 11,000 career yards. Pedestrian.

LOL at your motion to move the argument to elementary thinking now that you've obviously conceeded defeat.

take away around 12-14 years worth of passing yards. which is about 8 years longer than sanchez will even be in the league. great argument.

do you secretly date this guy. that's it isn't it... you have a crush on him.

LOL at your motion to move the argument to elementary thinking now that you've obviously conceeded defeat.

take away around 12-14 years worth of passing yards. which is about 8 years longer than sanchez will even be in the league. great argument.

do you secretly date this guy. that's it isn't it... you have a crush on him.

He wasn't arguing that, he was using that silly premise applying it to marino to show you just how silly it was.

Back
Top Bottom