"Proud to be a FinFan" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Proud to be a FinFan"

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
i dont give a dam about stats and highlights, all i care about is the fins won a road game after a bye when they're usually sugglish, " if ya know the fins" and its on the Jacksonville come Sunday, and i pumped the fins will get some a$$ there as well. The Fins are exactly where they need to be rite now, and thats all that matters.. This years team is already better than last yr and they will only get better, and if you cant see it coming.. then your not a TRUE FAN w/eyes. Like McKnight said....Stay Tuned...:cool:

I'm not exactly sure what was meant by the a$$ comment, but it sure sounded positive, so I am all for it!!!

Go Phins!!!

And our only loss was by one point. I'm happy.

Being a man, it means somethine else. :tongue:

I knew what you meant. :)

I do not give a damn that we get no credit from the media. Well then screw them!

Honestly, I don't want credit from the media.

Well, all I have to say about our loss to Houston is that I am comfortable with how it happened. The Dolphins lost that game because of stupid mistakes. These are things that the Fins can do something about, unlike the Jets situation. The Jets lose because they aren't very good (not trying to slam them but how good can u be when your 0-4?). So when the Fins improve those parts and learn from their mistakes they can go 3-0 there after, HAHA. GO FINS!:)

Re: "Proud to be a FinFan"

Originally posted by corona683
if ya know the fins" and its on the Jacksonville come Sunday, and i pumped the fins will get some a$$ there as well.

Umm, well.... I'm pumped to see the Phins kick some Jag A$$ but I sure would'nt want to see them "get some Jag a$$".

Larry Chester bending Mark Brunell over on the 50 yd. line isn't exactly my idea of a good stage show. :eek:

Or poor Byron Leftwitch......
That would be some real rookie hazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom