Pruitt is a great receiver until pads are on? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pruitt is a great receiver until pads are on?

The returning WRs are garbage. They will probably keep 6 with 5 locks (Chad, Bess, Hartline, Naanee, Fuller). Chris Hogan is my dark horse 6th.

Chris hogan is my dark horse also, people here in Jersey love the kid and he has a outstanding work ethic, the kid is also a beast on special teams. Gotta love him..Wallace over Fuller is my only change in your depth chart. But this can all change as the preseason unfolds.

Not sure Wallace is a great fit in Miami. He works well with Raplesberger but not sure it translates to Miami's O.

Great point, DaTruth. I am very eager to see (Josh) Samuda. I understand he is pretty mobile. Hard Knocks definitely may make it hard to stash guys on the PS this year.
Good catch...don't know why I called him Jeff but it's fixed.

which one of these guys can play special teams? Be a flyer?

Everyone's mentality is on the one position. People never consider ST. STers are the ones who send favorites packing, cus they just dont do anything else of value.

You can say Pruitt is this that or the other thing, but if dude can fly and be the first guy who either tackles a returner or causes them to change course into the direction of other tacklers, your value is much great in the total game of football. Pruitt has dissapeared. According to who?

I think that PRUITT and WALLACE offer a heckuva lot more than any of FULLER, CUNNINGHAM, and MATTHEWS. As to FULLER particularly, he's shown very little despite having the advantage of having played at TEXAS A & M. He's here to be TANNEHILL's baby rattle...or he better be! CUNNINGHAM is slow as heck, and drops passes. MATTHEWS seems to have the most upside of the 3, but HOGAN is the only one actually making a noise worth noting.

I have my doubts about NANNEE as well. He's been a mediocrity on his best day everywhere that he has played. Am I supposed to believe that he's now magically a #3 or even #4 NFL WR? No sir!!!

SHOW ME!

Preseason games may not be much, but at least they're real games where MIAMI's O and D will be playing against non-teammates w/whom they are not familiar, and w/whose "system" they are also not familiar with. "Practices", of whatever sort, don't yield enough info. So many players are great in practice, but vanish on Sunday, while others look terrible in practice but "bring it" on Sunday. Again, SHOW ME...and do it in actual football games.

I thought Pruitt and Moore would have taken the opportunity and run with it. I like what I am hearing about Hogan and Fuller. Fuller really could have been drafted where Cunningham was. He should have been drafted.

Umm No. Wallace has had a couple damn good practices in Pads. He had a 80 yard TD where he burned the CB and S.

Pruitt and Moore disappear. Wallace has stood out.

Tremendous accomplishment in three years.

One 80 yd TD in camp and in pads is hardly worth keeping. If he continues as he has done in the past, he will disappear in PS games.

Apparently Pruitt is running with his opportunity. I will say I do not put too much into depth listings this early in training camp. Used as a motivational tool really.

Back
Top Bottom