Pryor says he thought he was heading to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pryor says he thought he was heading to Miami

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor joins PFT (Almost) Live today, via an interview that was taped earlier this morning.

He says during the interview that he hadn’t heard at all from the Raiders before the supplemental draft, and that he was thinking of a couple of other teams as the process unfolded.

“I thought Miami or maybe the Redskins,” Pryor said. “I talked to Miami a bunch of times. That’s where I thought I was gonna end up going, but I’m happy where I’m at right now. I couldn’t be happier, and I definitely appreciate the opportunity to play for the Oakland Raiders.”

Though Pryor continues to say that he’ll move to a new position if asked, he prefers not to think about that possibility until it happens. Asked to identify his biggest strength if he stays at quarterback, Pryor said, “I don’t think it’s a question of ‘If I stay.’ I will stay.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/23/pryor-says-he-thought-he-was-heading-to-miami/

Back
Top Bottom