Pudge Lied To Miami and The Orioles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pudge Lied To Miami and The Orioles

Dolfan02

Somebody kick Huizenga for me
Reaction score
Pudge's credibility is plunging faster than Martha Stewart's reputation. I knew he and he's agent were lieing when they said "they had offers from other ball clubs for a 4-year contract, and for $10 million a year". You can say what you want about it, and you can tell me it all part of the busniness, but Pudge is looking more like an idiot with every passing day and without any team wanting to throw down his unworthy price tag.

READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF THE ARTICLE AS WELL. HILARIOUS.
www.mlb.com/lopez

I can't believe he wanted so much money from a team that couldn't pay that even though they gave him that ring.

Yeah. I agree. Pudge is looking like a moron. Sad thing is, he is missing a team and we are missing a catcher. And that sucks because we cannot re-sign him until May If we want him. I hate baseball offseaosn rules.

Pudge wants what he always wanted: A-Rod like money. Everyone wants A-Rod like money. But hes not gonna get it. Sorry Pudge.

Pudge doesn't deserve arod money. Nothing to take away from his clutch performance in the playoffs last year. But he had an average season last year that should not be rewarded with a 4 year 40 million dollar contract.

Pudge isn't gonna get that type of money because he's no a power guy. Nobody is gonna pay that for a defensive, opposite field average hitter. He needs to realize that & sign with teh Cubs for one year $8M :)

Originally posted by SMadison29
Pudge isn't gonna get that type of money because he's no a power guy. Nobody is gonna pay that for a defensive, opposite field average hitter. He needs to realize that & sign with teh Cubs for one year $8M :)

Are you a Cubs fan?

Back
Top Bottom