Pulling for Brown will be tough | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pulling for Brown will be tough

Shula in Bama

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since I have read a lot of people's opinions about Ronnie Brown, I thought I would put my two cents worth (which isn't worth much) in as well. It took me a little while, but I am excited about Ronnie Brown. Because I live on the north side of the county in Georgia that he played high school ball, I have pulled against him for a long time. When he went to Auburn as a Bama fan I pulled against him then. Although I have pulled against him for a long time, he is a Phin now. Since he is one of us, I look forward to screaming for him, instead of against him. Just another bit of worthless information, I created him on my roster for Madden 2005, and the first time he touched the ball. He went off left tackle against the jets for a 78 yard touchdown. Here's hoping fantasy become reality.:wink:

yeah im very excited about him... most of the people on the board know ive been a huge benson fan and skeptical about brown... but i cant lie, as the draft was getting closer i was getting more and more excited about brown and his versatility... and now hes a fin and i love hiim! haha planning on getting a ronnie brown jersey very very soon...

The thing that I loved to hear about Brown is Gruden said he has the best hands in the draft RB or WR. That to me is a very impressive statement.

As a fellow fan of the Tide, I can tell you this is one enemy player I'm very glad to see on the Dolphins. Some guys just transcend the rivalry. I would have loved to have Bo Jackson here, and I'll love having Ronnie here. That said, I can't wait for next year's Iron Bowl. The Tigers won't stand a chance. :)

Don't feel bad. I wake up and we have signed traitor as a UDFA. As bad as I want a REAL QB for this team. It's like salt in my wounds.

But you know what, whatever it takes to get Feeley out is OK with me. Maybe the Miami fans all dislike Berlin enough that the home town will wake up and quit drinking Kool-Aid over this so-called "great" draft.

LithoMan said:
thats why gruden didnt move up and grab him, and stayed at #5 and grabbed carnell. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
why move up and give away picks that you dont have to when the other stud from the same school will be there to pick?? yea brown is supposed to be alot better but carnnell is almost the sam value so why move up?? :rolleyes:

Gruden didn't move up because the price was too high. Besides, he knew he could still get a very good running back with his pick.

Here is to a great career for Ronnie Brown with the dolphins and no other team

Back
Top Bottom