punk pats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

punk pats

Shocking a douchebag acting like a douche.:rolleyes2:

Speaking of cheating, what's up with the Wells report with Deflate Gate? The Comish did I nice job of making that disappear..

I think it's going along according to plan. They will just let that settle until we are in a part of the calendar where most people are not paying attention to the NFL. That's the best time to float a weak ass story. We've got the combine coming up so I would say it should come out during that abyss between the combine and the draft. I would be shocked if it doesn't say how the cheating was a one time thing, did not affect the outcome of any games, and was all done by a rogue equipment guy so the pats are basically free. They will pay a little fine. I would be surprised if this one even loses them a draft pick.

Meanwhile, Steve Sarnecchia has been banned from the NFL for being a 2 time cheater. Once in the original Spygate and the second time whne Josh McDaniel brought him to Denver to film opposing teams. That's partly why I believe ted wells is under orders to write a report that does not implicate brady or bellichick. Not that a double standard would matter to them, but it does help them to avoid that question, if anyone in the press has the guts to pursue it.

Gronkowski spikes dolphins hat!

Can you believe this guy?
[video=youtube;nVBVSjbamZg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVBVSjbamZg[/video]

Is this guy on drugs??? His laugh is super annoying. You ever see somebody and get a image of how their voice would be? That is not it. I think I hate him more than Brady now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ain't even mad....I like having a rivalry, and seeing players who care about that rivalry even if they are not phins.

I think it is pretty funny. The kid and his friends are complete meatheads though. They are like a bunch of jackass frat boys.

I got a spike for him ...

CPRR_Flat_Head_Iron_Spike_1868.jpg

+
1086240.large.jpg

=
**** Gronk!​

Back
Top Bottom