Punter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Punter

WharfRat

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just saw that the Redskins released Brian Barker... does anyone know if he'd be a better solution than Turk? I know nothing about him.
Just wondering....

Turk is fine as long as he doesn't get greedy like he did in 2002. No reason to replace him unless there is a clear upgrade, if for no other reason than because he holds for Mare, and we need more continuity with the field goal kicking than we had last year.

Barker has a 2yard better average and a long of 69.

He is a little better but probably not worth what he wants.

I say we draft BJ Sander from Ohio State in the 6th-7th round this year. This guy has a BOOMING leg and will shore up our punting for many years to come, and it will be at a cheap price!!!!

Originally posted by unclemonty
I say we draft BJ Sander from Ohio State in the 6th-7th round this year. This guy has a BOOMING leg and will shore up our punting for many years to come, and it will be at a cheap price!!!!

agreed but i think we should draft him at 6th instead of waiting til the 7th though.

Nate Mckinney from Appalachian State sorry had to put in a plug for our guy. He led the southern conferende for two straight years. From the same college as Mark Royals but much younger and better.

Kyle Larson from Nebraska is a better over all punter than BJ Sander, Sander has the better leg but Larson has better hang time and is better at getting it to stick in side the 20

UNCLEMONTY, is there anyone form OHIO State that isn't a stud in your eyes? :lol:

I saw a kid punt for UCLA this year against Stanford. He boomed the holy hell out of the ball. He hit over 50 yards on 4 different occasions in the game. I can't remember his name. Maybe someone can help me out, but he seemed like a good guy to go after.

Did Matt Turk even average 40 yards a punt this year? He had a few nice punts but overall he wasn't great.

I never gave a crap who our punter was.....until I saw Mark Royals kick. :eek:

We need to at least re-sign Turk.

Originally posted by burger13

LoL same here!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by burger13

Or Sign anyone who isn't royals!

Wanny is not the desicon maker this year..
we should be ok.
I think i might go out and punt if need be..

Back
Top Bottom