Put on your Broncos jerseys | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Put on your Broncos jerseys

Maybe I should not immediately chalk up the loss to Denver at the end of the month after all.

Need to stop watching this is over. Can Pat fans stop the *lack of weapons* conversation. As long as Gronk can't find a club he is the best TE in the league.

Maybe I should not immediately chalk up the loss to Denver at the end of the month after all.

Eh. They're playing on the road against a team that has the best offense in the league right now. I'll be shocked if we win in Denver, but then again, I'm pretty shocked that we shut out San Diego in a 37-0 route... Any given Sunday.

Saw this coming. Brady and Belichick in a revenge game at home against Manning in bad weather. Manning hasn't won in New England since '05. Anyone who expected anything but a New England win was fooling themselves.

Why is Denver calling timeouts jesus out this horse down its humane!

Saw this coming. Brady and Belichick in a revenge game at home against Manning in bad weather. Manning hasn't won in New England since '05. Anyone who expected anything but a New England win was fooling themselves.
It's just frustrating that after such a big win today we didn't get ANY help today. No other game went in our favor. This sucks.

The Patriots on the field today are not the same Patriots the Phins hammered in week one.

It's just frustrating that after such a big win today we didn't get ANY help today. No other game went in our favor. This sucks.

I know it is very disappointing. If the Dolphins continue to play at a high level like they did today then they have a good chance at making the playoffs. Can't count on other teams the Dolphins just need to take care of their own business. Next week is going to be a huge test. Coming off of a big victory going on the road and playing a tough rested team in Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom