Put your points where your mouth.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Put your points where your mouth..

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
Hey if anyone out here wants to bet on any of the up and coming football games, put your points where your mouth is! Heh, and lose em' too. Damn Circle I know you like giving your picks for the week, so how's about the challenge?

post your picks and i will put up 100 points per game on the games we disagree on.

Cool Bobby, I'll do it for Week 3 cause it's been a crazy week! Finally, someone who has some bal**. I'll post my picks by thurs. of this week.

My winners for week 3: Vikings, Bucs, Chiefs, Titans, Patriots, Colts, Steelers, Seahawks, Redskins, Packers, Ravens, 49ers, Dolphins, and MNF: Broncos. The division games were the hardest to pick cause it's really anyone's game, IMO. Alot of good teams this year, and some underdogs are stepping up, at least for now....

sorry m-real ,i forgot to check this post out before week 3.

what to do it for week 4?

That's okay. I was wondering what had happened to ya. Well let's do it for week 4 and try to have your picks in by Sat. Cool?

Winners for Week 4: Cardinals, Steelers, Jags, Bills, Browns, Vikings, Chiefs, Redskins, Raiders, Cowboys, Panthers, Broncos, Colts, and MNF: Packers.

its late sat night and u didn't have a chance to email, want to try it next week?

Back
Top Bottom