put your thinking caps on guys!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

put your thinking caps on guys!!!!

Originally posted by finfan54
If trading Fiedler is now the name of the game. I would say this QB thing is far from over. Nothing has even started yet!

I think we will get Losman in the draft now or someone like Pickett in the third or somethin.

i think we will get a WR and hopefully it will be Lee Evans from ...........you guessed it..... Wisconsin.

I think we should go into this draft pretty healthy with picks becuase if we do lose JF, Griese, Ruddy, Perry, Wade?.....i think we should get some compensation.

I think we will draft a center/Guard like Leckey or Jake.

QB WR Center in draft
Darkhorse in draft on day one that may piss alot of people off is Vince Wilfork drops to us in a bargain pick (traded down or picked up 2nd rounder) and we draft him to start the bashers bashing. timbo could be dealt or cut to save money and here is the real surprise............Sam Madison gets cut and we get another CB in FA and go with Roundtree/Banks in preseason.

OL in FA. Villarreal.

Like your style of thinking FF54. I have to agree that it follows my opinions as well...

Re: Re: put your thinking caps on guys!!!!

Originally posted by unclemonty

Good post.
I also just read that the deal was actually going to be 5 years $18 million with a $3 million signing bonus.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...feb22,0,472963.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front
That would make more sense to me as Feeley would only carry a cap charge of just over $1 million!!!!
As long as this contract is heavily

If accurate, this is VERY good news. I still don't like losing a second round pick for him---way too high IMHO---and I don't like the way he's been anointed our starter, but at least we aren't giving him over $3 million a year like the initial reports stated.

Back
Top Bottom