Putting the Horrid Call Aside for a Second | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Putting the Horrid Call Aside for a Second

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have decided who I want to replace D. Henning.

Bill Callahan.

1. He has great run blocking schemes - why the Jets run the ball better with an overall less talented O-line.
2. He's versatile. Can play to his personnel. Can pound you or throw the ball all over you.
3. Why wouldn't he take the promotion?

im not sure the jets have less talent in the Oline the only question mark is their left guard and we have the same question mark in our right guard. Overall our Oline are pretty similar if not better because Mangold is a beast. but yea maybe he can be a good candidate.

im not sure the jets have less talent in the Oline the only question mark is their left guard and we have the same question mark in our right guard. Overall our Oline are pretty similar if not better because Mangold is a beast. but yea maybe he can be a good candidate.

Say they're a little better. I would still give us the edge - especially if you include Fasano as a run blocking TE. But say they're a little more talented: they run the ball MUCH better than we do. He also had R. Gannon almost break D. Marino's passing yards in a single season mark. Dude can coach up an offense.

Back
Top Bottom