Pyper's Picks - Week 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pyper's Picks - Week 8

PYPER

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now all my picks are on record. I'm sure you'll all let me have it if I bomb.

Pyper's Picks

what makes the pats game a "trap" game? the browns are still in it. it's not like they're 1-5 or something.

if mare kicks 1 FG good, your coach looks pathetic for letting JF throw all over him. why are you talking about our coach? your coach got rid of Lawyer Milloy, and the reason why was because if colvins big contract. what happen to colvin? you lost 2 players for the price of one ROFLMAO... you act like the pats are better when the are not.

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Have you ever picked the Pats to lose? Just wondering

Yes, I picked the Patriots to lose to Buffalo and Philly although the Philly pick was made out of frustration (hence the 1-0 predicted score). In reality I totally expected the Patriots to win that game big.

I guess that means I've got a pretty good record in picking Patriots games, huh.

Not that it matters. Picking football games is far from an exact science. It's really no different than picking heads or tails. You're bound to have good streaks and bad streaks but in the end you'll probably end up around .500.

Anyone who thinks different is a fool.

He cheats too. He changes his predictions at half time..

I don't know what your problem is with me Chambers but I'd appreciate it if you would stop flaming all of my posts.

If you don't like my posts, then don't click on them.

I'm not looking to get into any flame wars so please grow up.

Why would you change your picks at half time? Why dont you just change your picks in the last 10 seconds of the game and go for that 100% correct mark?

Them's Patriot fans for you.

I've never changed the picks at halftime or any other time.

For some reason Chambers gets a kick out of flaming my posts

Back
Top Bottom